3. Bite Me

I suck in a breath as I stare at Gerard's red eyes, I try not to panic more but I can feel the tears burning at the edges of my eyes. Gerard leans down lower with the blood dripping off his chin and on the white of my baseball tee.

"Don't you smell good, gorgeous?" he says pressing his nose against my throat. I can feel a tear slip down as I try to stay still as best I can but I know I'm shaking under him.

"G-gerard" I try hoping he'll snap out of it but he just hums and moves his face down to the base of my throat. I can't help but swallow and clench my fists. I'm going to die aren't I. "Gerard" I try again a little louder, trying to move my legs against his and shift my shoulders slightly trying to pull away from his bloody mouth. He tenses up on me and snaps his face up to look at me. The fuck his eyes are hazel? I swear they were red just now.

"Y/n?" He looks scared and confused. "Oh fuck!" realization seems to hit and in the next moment he's off me and gone. I suck in a breath to calm myself down. What the Fuck just happened?! I close my eyes and try to breathe slowly through my nose to calm myself down before sitting up. Tears threaten to fall as I lean forward with my face in my hands over my legs and breathe for a few moments as I try to comprehend what the fuck just happened.

Okay. So Gerard fell through his window I guess. And there was blood on his shirt and his face. Then his eyes were red and he basically topped me in a not fun way and scared the shit out of me. And I could have most definitely died just now. Then he just changed and like snapped out of it? What the fuck. What the fuck??

I drop my hands and look around the room but Gerard is nowhere in sight. Heck. I stand up shakily and grab the towel off the floor. Looking around again I notice the bathroom door is closed so I head straight to it. I don't want to scare Gerard so I walk softly on the hard floor in front of the door before whispering his name. But I get no answer. I suck in a breath trying to find some confidence but it all feels to much like a horror movie.

"Hey... Gerard?" I say quietly hoping he'll answer. But nothing. Great. I reach out for the handle but the door flies open before I could reach it making me jump back. Gerard stands there in front of me with just a tank top on and his boxers on.

"Uhh" I look away fast and feel wind move my hair before the bathroom door shuts again. Well this is awkward more than usual. Awesome. At least I'm not going to die I guess. I look at the stained white towel in my hands, I wasn't even able to wipe away much blood before he jumped me. Why the fuck was he covered in blood? The bathroom door opens again and I can see Gerard has pants on now so I look up at him.

"Shit there's blood on your shirt" he walks past me into his room in a rush. Wow the first thing he says after scaring the crap out of me is that I have blood on my shirt?? Fuck off Gee. "Take your shirt off."

"Excuse me?" I say loudly.

"Off now please," Gerard says sternly holding a sweatshirt out to me and looking away. I grudgingly grab it from him.

"Fine." I turn away and take it off, dropping it to the floor on top of the towel and pulling his maroon sweatshirt on. What is up with him. The first real conversation we have in a while and he's being an ass. Not to mention scaring the absolute crap out of me. As I turn around Gerard grabs the towel and shirt off the floor and his clothes from the bathroom then heads to the washer behind the stairs.

"Are you going to tell me what the fuck just happened?" I say crossing my arms. Gerard stiffens up with his hand hovering the on button for the washer. Could I have said that better yeah but uhhhhh Gerard you literally are being so cryptic right now. I wait as he turns the washer on and breathes in deeply.

"I'm so sorry." He says with his hands on the washer and head hanging down. I look down and sigh before walking over to him. Guess I need to stop being an ass too.

"Gerard. What happened?" I look up at him as softly as I can manage after being scared shitless by him and him being an ass to me.

He looks over to me with fear and sadness in his hazel hues, "You can't tell Mikey."