46. Hanging with Corpses

Waking up Saturday morning to warmth around me and a snoring boy in my ear was oddly comforting and also semi weird considering Gerard is a vampire. Guess vampires need sleep too. I shift slightly, noticing my left arm is trapped between Gerard and I now that I'm laying on my back and Gerard's arm lay heavy over my waist still. I can't help but sigh deeply at the feeling of comfort in my chest.

Except now that I think about it, I'm hungry and I'm like 80 percent sure I did not get food last night. Ughhh. I try to sneakily wiggle out of Gerard's grasp, but being close to the wall means I don't have any good escape routes. His arm tightens around my waist as I try to sit up.

"Five more minutes," Gerard mumbles, shifting and pressing his face against my hip. His other arm wraps around my hips holding me sitting there.

"Gee." I whisper, pushing his hair out of his face. "I'm pretty sure it's already late by now." I smile down as he scrunches his nose and tightens his hold on me.

"No."

"But I'm hungry." A small laugh escapes my lips.

"But sleep," He shifts, putting his head on my thigh.

"I didn't even know you could sleep." I laugh.

"Sometimes," Gerard mumbles.

I roll my eyes at his 'explanation'. "Okay well, I'm a hungry human so you gotta let me go please."

Gerard groans obnoxiously before letting go and laying back on his pillow. "You're mean."

I smile down at him. "Pretty sure we have more time to sleep in the future. Sorry that I'm hungry." I roll my eyes and give him a small kiss on his head before jumping over him and out of bed.

"Meanie."

I laugh and roll my eyes as I reach up and stretch out my back for a second. "See you up stairs, Sleeping Beauty." I smile down at Gerard before turning and heading to the stairs.

Gerard groans behind me, face slightly flushed, as I walk up the stairs and I can't help but laugh at him. Making my way into the kitchen I notice it's pretty bright in the Way house meaning it's probably noon, maybe later. Mikey must have figured we were exhausted and just let us sleep. I turn into the kitchen only to find three people sitting at the table.

"It's too early for this." I say turning away from the boys and heading to the refrigerator.

"Holy shit are you not wearing pants!" Frank yells.

I freeze. Oh fuck. I'm not wearing pants.

"OH MY GOD!" Frank laughs

"Did you fuck my brother, Y/N?" Mikey says appalled behind me.

"Mikey!" Ray smacks Mikey. "Behave."

Fuuuuuuck.

"No we didn't, get your minds out of the gutter." Gerard says, thank god.

I turn and look at him as he walks into the kitchen. Thank god for vampire hearing! At least for now.

"You're no fun." Frank pouts.

I roll my eyes and continue my search for food, making sure I do not lift my arms at all.

"Yeah, well why are you in my house?" Gerard sass's grumpily as he gets iced coffee from the fridge next to me.

"Rude!!" Frank yells.

"Mikey invited us for video games and.... A show." Ray says with a knowing smirk.