"Hmmm, good question." Ten answered Haechan. "Which one is it again, Juli?"

I slapped his arm a bit too harsh and he whined.

"About the dinner— sorry Haechan. I think I need all the time to focus on my bending right now."

"You heard her." Ten grabbed my wrist, "peace out!" Then dragged me out of the courtyard.

~

Ten wanted us to stop at the town's market so he could buy his favorite snack before going to the waterfall for the training.

I was wondering where the other guys were since they weren't at Lee's estate.

"Wait here, be back in a minute."

Then Ten left me in the crowd. I looked around as I waited for him.

There were three kids looking lost, probably homeless, asking around for money or food. They were not far from me, and I wanted to help. Then I realized I had nothing to help them with.

While I was thinking of a way to somehow help them, a guy with familiar purple hair came into view, his back facing me. He bent down to talk to the kids. Then the kids stood up, smiles plastered on their faces. They bowed to Yuta repeatedly before running and jumping in joy.

Yuta stood up, and from his side profile, I could see that he was watching the kids while smiling too.

I gotta be honest, it might have brought me to tears.

"Okay, you're being creepy right now. What are you smiling about?"

I heard Ten and I immediately frowned.

Ten followed my gaze, "aaah the prince of Olympus himself." Ten said dramatically. "But just so you know, I'm still Team Hendery. Since day one."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Sure."

"What?" He shrugged. "He's the ride or die kind of guy. Though Jaehyun had the best chance..." Ten trailed off.

"Okay matchmaker, let's go." I started to walk away.

~

"You're being too rigid right now, babe." Ten said.

I got up from the river and got to my stance again.

"You're naturally a firebender, I get it. But you're the Avatar." Then he threw a large ice disc directly at me.

I stopped it with my hand and it shattered into tiny pieces. But it hurt my hand like hell.

Before I could even see what the next attack was, another flying disc was about to crash onto me, and it did.

"No, no. We don't do that here." Ten held up his hand. "You're thinking like an earthbender right now. You don't stand your ground and face your attack in waterbending. You lose yourself, and go with the flow."

"What? Am I supposed to just let your ice hit me?"

"No, Mushy. You turn it against me. And don't just move the water. Feel the push and pull."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, before releasing it slowly.

"I don't get why you're so good at healing and so bad at fighting." Ten shrugged.

"I'm trying, Ten." I got to my stance again.

"Try harder!" Ten sent a large amount of water in full force to me.