not an update-might delete later

Hi everyone.

If you happen to stumble upon this message, please know that I am not personally targeting a certain individual or anyone.

Maybe I am but idgaf at this point I'm tired.

First of all, I just wanted to say I am sooo so so grateful and beyond happy that there are people who like my fanfiction "THIEF". I say this a lot personally to you and on my author's notes at the end of every chapter.

I know what I write is a fanfiction, which means it is based on pre-existing works out there.

But fanfiction writers write our own stories based on them. Other than that, fanfiction also have its own concept unique to it, unique to the writers. Fanfiction readers must know that different fics have their own feel to it, their own appeal, their own world building—CONCEPT. Just like any other fiction writing in general.

Even though I kinda combined a lot of things together into this fanfiction, either the characters or pre-existing stories, there are also a lot of things in here that are my original ideas / concept (like for example: a fire avatar who bends blue fire, the portals idea where there are natural portals like trees and box portal, etc).

I don't wanna seem like I'm calling out anybody or whatever. I know it's just a fanfiction and it's not that deep. But it takes time for me to write it, to plan it, to brainstorm how to basically connect all of those au together, to come up with scenes that will please the readers, that make sense and do well with the entire plot— you get it. I like writing it that's why I put a lot of heart and time into it.

It's not that deep, sure. But I gotta say I become... soo discouraged to see people take someone else's concept/idea, don't give credit, and then use it as if it's their own.

I am also well aware that there aren't that many people reading my fic. But it doesn't mean that you can go and take my concept just like that. It took me a lot of time to come up with those concept and ideas, to plan, and you take it just like that.

Getting inspired is one thing, but actually taking multiple ideas from someone?? I hope people would be more mindful if what you're doing is a result of you getting inspired, or if you're actually "stealing" or "copying" someone else's ideas (plagiarism).

Thankss. Will update new chapters soon.

Cheers<3