Chapter 63

A/N:
Hi all! If you're here super early I'm avtually uploading the rest of this book in a minute until Chapter 69! Then the book will be completed!

Enjoy 💗

~*~

Doyoung was unsure.

"I'm glad that you chose the right side,"

Doyoung blinked at the sudden tap on his shoulder from Johnny.

"I'm glad you're here with us." Johnny continued.

Doyoung didn't respond but just stared at the railing that he was gripping so hard on. He managed to escape from The Order of the White Lotus and volunteered to fend off threats that were coming to Ba Sing Se. It was something that was out of his character. All his life he only knew one thing, that was to follow the rules of the Order.

That was what he chose to do.

It wasn't that Doyoung was completely unaware of anything else. He just decided to turn a blind eye to it all. After everything that has happened to the Fire Nation, to his hometown, he wanted to do something that he believed would give him his old life back. He just desperately wanted to believe that what he was doing was the right thing. He was pretending to have hope. Until he met the Avatar herself.

Meeting the Avatar was like an eye-opener to him. Knowing that there were still people out there fighting for his nation outside the Order, was enough to make him realized that he had been on the wrong side all this time.

"We've got company," Kun, the waterbender from the Southern Water Tribe, announced.

Doyoung snapped out of his own thoughts and realized there was a sea of strange, dark creatures that was not from his world, coming towards the Outer Wall.

"It seems that there are benders among them too." Johnny said. "Alright," Johnny turned to Doyoung, "my friends and I will go down now and fight them off. You can handle the benders and leave the rest—"

Doyoung pushed away Johnny's hand that was on his shoulder. "I know what I must do."

Johnny pursed his lips, "alright. Good luck to all of us."

Then everyone, Johnny and his pack, Doyoung, and other benders, went down the wall and fought their enemies from infiltrating the great stronghold city of Ba Sing Se.

Doyoung was then sure of what he had to do. He was with the right people, doing the right thing.

~

Rosé didn't really know what to do.

Her friends got cool powers. Freezing things, firebending, waterbending. She felt... useless.