Chapter 53

~*~

~*~

TEN

I should've eaten dinner so I wouldn't be freezing like this. I could see my breath as I breathed out though my mouth. When I got in, I turned around to face Lisa.

"What are you doing here?" I scowled at her.

"I do whatever I want, Tenten." Lisa smirked at me.

"Don't call me that!" I cringed. "Who sent you here? Apollo sent you to spy on us?"

"I might be the Oracle, but that doesn't mean that he is my dad!" She glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and let myself fall to on top of the couch. "Yeah, whatever." I said. "It's just weird. I haven't seen you in... I don't know... ages."

"It got boring back at the camp." She said.

She must be talking about Camp Half-Blood.

"So I decided to visit my friends." She continued, keeping her head low.

"Well we got good news for you because you're going back to Camp Half-Blood, Oracle!" I said with a grin.

"Huh? Why?"

I stood up immediately, realizing something. I looked around and wasn't able to find it.

"Where the fuck is Juli??"

Lisa raised an eyebrow at me, "you mean the Prophecy Girl? She said she forgot something."

I facepalmed myself.

I stormed out of the house without hesitation. I didn't care if I closed the door a bit too loud and woke everyone in the house. I didn't even care if Lisa was going to follow me.

I left her out of my sight for one second, and that girl managed to disappear. What the fuck?

No, seriously. What the fuck.

If something happens to her, who do you think Yuta will blame?

Surely not his girl.

I mean what is up with everyone and this girl. Sure, she's the Avatar. I have to admit that's kinda hot. And she kicks butts. That's hot too. But for me any girl who can kick butts are hot.

I looked around the streets, and found her standing in the middle with her back against me. I approached her calmly.

I have to be careful. It might not be her.

"Juli?" I tried to call her, which she didn't respond.

I opened my waterskin as I approached her. Ready to strike if something seemed suspicious.