Chapter 43

!!THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

With different characters narrating!!

Please note that Juli won't be narrating for this chapter!! ENJOY!! xoxo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~*~

MARK

I volunteered to go with Taeyong to buy all of the supplies Hwasa the Grey Witch told us to get. We both went to the nearest mini market around the block.

To be honest, I'm so nervous for Juli.

Why would they seal the most wanted thing in the entire realm inside of their own child?

And what would happen to those three? Juli, Yuta, and Xiaojun. I heard the gods are bad at showing mercy, whatever mercy means to them.

We went into the mini market and I was naturally drawn to the comics section.

They sure got a lot of it.

Shit what am I doing? I should stay focused. I need to get the sweet drinks and snacks for Juli.

Taeyong has disappeared into the aisles, so I made my way do the drinks aisle. Holy Bosco! They have too much drink! I am really loving this nation the locals and Yuta call Japan. I guess this is like the Fire Nation for them, but crazier. With all the technologies and everything. Our dimension is not this advanced, yet.

I don't know what drinks Juli like... does she like sweetened tea? Coffee? Milk tea? Matcha?

Wait I do know she enjoyed the ramune I bought her. Maybe I should just but different flavors of them.

Wait aghh I'm so stupid she will need a lot of drinks and drinking too much pop is not good.

Sweetened tea it is. Nothing will go wrong with tea!

I grabbed a bunch of tea and snacks and put them into my cart. I grabbed some for myself and the guys too.

Then I went looking for Taeyong. I found him walking like he was looking for a specific section.

I walked faster and tapped him by his shoulder when I was close enough, "what are you looking for?"

"Salt," he replied, barely paying attention to me.

"I think I saw it when I was on my way here, come."

I led us to the kitchen section and we found it. Taeyong grabbed 2 boxes and we proceeded to look for candles.

Man buying all of these makes me feel like we're gonna summon a demon or something. Sweets demon.

I seriously am concerned for Juli. I hope everything will go as planned. And we get to go back to the institute.