Chapter 25

A/N: Turn on the music! :)

~*~

I knocked on Hendery's room.

I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently as I waited. Everyone who was walking pass me was giving me suspicious looks, but I ignored them.

They were all going to the Dinning Hall. So I would expect Hendery to be ready to go, but he wasn't answering.

I feel like something is not right, and I don't like that I'm having this bad hunch.

Why aren't you answering?, I said to myself mentally.

Then the door flung open to reveal someone who I wasn't expecting.

His platinum white hair caught my eyes first before it landed on his beautiful pair of eyes.

We continued to stared at each other, like we were having some kind of a silent conversation.

"Taeyong— w—where's—"

Without letting me finish my sentence, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered next to my ears.

I closed my eyes shut, "I'm okay, Taeyong. Really."

"No, no you're not."

My lips were trembling.

"I am. I'm okay."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not." I burst into tears, and started to sob. "I'm okay."

"It's okay, shhh..." He hushed and patted my head gently. "I know."

"How'd you know...?"

"I didn't." He said. "I was on my way to go on my mission, but I heard that you were coming back. Then you came here looking... hurt. I'm sorry but I had to know how you're feeling so I had to have a skinship with you."

We pulled away gently. Taeyong wiped the tears away from my cheek. "So you know what happened?"

Taeyong shook his head as a no. "I just felt it, I don't know what happened. It doesn't matter, but I'm sorry that you had to go through that."

"It happened already, and I have accepted it." I said. "Now could you tell me where Hendery is?"

~

I looked everywhere, the garden, the library, the Dinning Hall, the laundry room, the infirmary, everywhere. But I couldn't find him.

He has to be somewhere.

I stopped two girls who was on their way to the Dinning Hall. They frowned looking at my from head to toe.

"Have you guys seen Hendery?"