Chapter 50

A/N: Please Read!

Loved it that you guys were very expressive in the previous chapter. (Understandable. Cause same.) I loved that you laughed, got confused, sad, happy,

Even angry. Very. Very angry.

TYSM for being so active it makes me want to update even faster! But please ᴿᴱᶠᴿᴬᴵᴺ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˡᵉᵃᵛᶦⁿᵍ ᵈᵉʳᵒᵍᵃᵗᵒʳʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃⁿ ᵒᶠᶠᵉⁿˢᶦᵛᵉ ˢˡᵘʳ ʰᵉᵉʰᵉᵉ

Let's express with nice words 😚 Profanities are totally fine!! but just not offensive words 🥺 TYSM ILY 🤍🤍

And thank you for still voting despite all that loll I feel bad 😟

Just... be prepare for emotional ride. Coz... you know... it's what this book is all about lol

ENJOYYYYY ❤️❤️❤️

~*~

Once he kissed me I pushed him away a bit too harshly.

I stared at him, didn't know what to do.

"Why— why did you do that?" I whispered, and shook my head. "I can't do that, Yuta."

"Juli—"

"Not to Taeyong." I mumbled as I turned around.

As I walked, he didn't say anything, and I was thankful.

I wiped my face away from all my tears and breathed in slowly. Then out. I walked back to the throne room.

I shouldn't have gave in to his words. My head hurt too much.

I walked to the guys, with a smile.

"Ok so..."

Ten explained how my daily schedule for approximately a whole month was looking like. Practice. Training. In different cities in different nations.

I mentally sighed a relief. I needed that, and I couldn't wait. I needed to be away from Yuta. Though he was going to help me with my airbending.

Jaehyun kept sending me worried looks, which I returned with small smiles.

Yuta wasn't even here. He didn't go back to the throne room.

We were done with the small meeting and I exhaled a bit too loud like I was angry.

I leaned to Mark's ear. "Can you check on Yuta? Just... wanna make sure he's not doing anything... stupid." whispered to him. "You don't have to report back anything to me. Unless it's... bad."

"Wow wow," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the crowd. "Did something happen?" He then asked.

"Kind of. But it doesn't matter. Just—"