Chapter 15

~*~

~*~

Hendery stared at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Hendery," I began to say.

"Do you know how worried we were?" He immediately said.

"I uh..." I trailed off.

"What were you doing in the Dark Forest?" Hendery demanded.

"I—"

"Why would you do something like that?" he asked, slowly and surprisingly in a calm manner.

"Hendery," I said under my breath. "Calm down."

"Calm down?—" He breathed in. "That was reckless of you, you don't know what's out there."

"Yeah, you're right, I don't." I replied. "I don't know anything, because you guys don't telling me anything..."

Hendery sighed. "What is it?"

"What?" I said in annoyance.

"There's something bothering you, just tell me."

I glared at him, giving him the are you kidding? face. "What happened last night in the balcony? Why aren't you saying anything and keep avoiding to talk about it?"

Hendery pursed his lips, "what do you want me to say?"

"I don't know, you just don't go around kissing me and then wanted us to pretend that we don't know each other and then danced with me— I know you were confused, and maybe not in your right mind but, that isn't fair for me—"

Then he attacked me by locking his lips with mine. This time, he held the back of my neck to pull me closer to him.

I pulled away and breathed in sharply.

"Don't ever run away like that." He whispered while our foreheads were on each other's. "Just come to me when you have something in mind."

"Did Victor tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"About why I ran off like that?" I said, not meeting his eyes.

"I want you to tell me yourself, why did you run away?"

Part of me is relieved, because I really don't wanna talk about it. Taeyong did something to make me feel better and I don't want to talk about it only to recall what the feeling was like before.

"I— I can't."

Hendery brushed his fingers from my shoulder all the way down to grab my hand. It made me shivered.

I hated it, because it was making me crazy.

"I don't want you to be alone."

"I know," I said under my breath.