Chapter 20

A/N: MUSIC added for this chapter enjoy!

~*~

"Let's go now." I said and both Yuta and Victor looked at me like I didn't have a brain. "So he is out there not in one of the Safe Zones?"

"No and yes. Yes, he is out there, not in a Safe Zone. No, you aren't going tonight you will go tomorrow night." Victor said.

"That's crazy! He is in terrible danger and you want us to wait for another 24 hours?" I expected Yuta to back me up but instead he kept quiet.

"I have my reasons and you are now dismissed. Goodnight to both of you and good luck on your mission."

~

I threw back Jennie's black mini dress on her bed and sighed.

"That's too gothic for me. Don't you have anything..." I trailed off not knowing what was the right word to describe an outift I was looking for.

"Cute? Girly and cheerful?" Jennie said as she continues digging her huge closet.

"Normal. Decent." I said.

"Come on Juli, your date is Jaehyun. That guy has good taste in fashion. You have to look cute."

I stared at the black mini dress that I threw a few second ago. It looks normal but I have never worn something so girly and good like this I am scared that I will feel uncomfortable.

"I think the black dress I gave you earlier is the best choice, ya know..."

"What?"

"Being Jaehyun's a black fire user." Jennie grinned and I scowled.

"Fine. I'll try this on, be right back."

I walked over to change in the washroom and went out wearing the black dress after a minute. I stood in front of Jennie. She quickly pushed me to her vanity table and we both looked at my reflection on the mirror.

The black dress was decorated with floral patterns and it was a v-neck. I pulled up the dress constantly so that it won't reveal too much of my boobs. Jennie hit my hand.

"Don't do that." Jennie pulled the skirt down and revealed a bit of my breast. "If you're gonna wear this dress, wear it with confidence."

I narrowed my eyes to Jennie. Why is she the one getting excited when it's my date.

"Smile." Jennie pulled the corners of my lip upwards.

~

I regret letting Jennie do my hair. She did soft curls and put a white hair clip on my hair and I felt it was totally unnecessary.

As I was walking outside to the Maze Garden at the back of the institute, I pulled the hair clip off my head.