Chapter 41

~*~

~*~

I blasted fire to the group of bounty hunters, which sent me flying backwards.

I landed on my back harshly. The knife was still impaled in my shoulder. I couldn't move, nor breathe.

I wanted to get up and help, but my breath was extremely short, due to the harsh landing on my back.

One of the bounty hunters picked me up. I grabbed the knife in my shoulder, pulled it out and stab it into his neck. I went down with him and once again crashed to the floor.

The boys were fighting off the bounty hunters.

I crawled to get near the sink in the kitchen, trying to force water out of the tap. I needed to heal. The blood won't stop pouring out of my shoulder.

Then I felt a pressure on the wound. A foot pressing down on it to the floor. I screamed in pain.

"This time, you won't be going anywhere."

I looked up and found the light grey eyed man with crooked nose looking down on me.

I recognized him. He was the man who commanded a group of bounty hunters to capture me in the woods before.

Despite the pain, I still tried to extract water for the tap. It finally got out and the first thing I did was send it to the man's face in full speed. But I changed it into 5 small, pointy ice before it landed on him. They went through the man's head. The claws of ice then pricked into the wall. The man collapsed to the ground.

I flipped my body and tried to change the ice into water again. Then I placed it on my shoulder.

After it stung, it healed up completely then I got up.

"Xiaojun! Duck!" I exclaimed.

As soon as I knew Xiaojun heard me I spun my body as the water came at the hooded man in full speed, blasting him off to the wall that broke, sending him down off the building.

I concentrated a blue fire ball between my palms and as the fire was spinning I threw it to another hooded man who was fighting Taeyong.

Then the guys helped the rest and after they successfully put every single one of the hooded men down we dashed out of the flat together.

"Jump!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

We all jumped over the railing and the gravity pulled us down fast. It felt like my stomach was going up, wanting to escape out of my mouth.

I reacted quickly. Before my head could hit the ground, I got my feet facing the earth and blast a fire jet, making me bounce up to the air again. And then before I could blast another fire to the ground I already landed sliding through the harsh and hot concrete.