Chapter 60

A/N:

Oh lord it's chapter 60. istg if i don't finish this by or before 70,,,,,,

Anyways ENJOY ♥️♥️

~*~

I had just woken up from a nightmare.

I got up from my sleeping bag and looked around the camp. Everyone was still asleep, so I decided to go to the river nearby. It wasn't that far. If anything happens the guys will hear it.

I dipped my hand into the cool water and splashed some to my face.

I built a way to get into the middle of the river, far enough from the waterfall. Then made the ground rise from underwater to make a small sitting area for myself and tried to meditate.

This had been the longest time I was able to meditate properly. My mind was empty, and I kept focusing on my breathing.

Then suddenly I heard something. Opening my left eye, I immediately caught something was lurking behind the trees and bushes across the river. A pair of eyes was looking at me. A pair that doesn't belong to a human. Using my seismic sense, I was able to make sure there really was something.

I made my way to cross the river. Even further away from where we had set our camp.

I heard a whimper. Now sure that it wasn't human. It sounded like a canine. Then I spot something on the ground near me. A giant, claw footprint. I didn't memorize all of the animals in the bending world but I think I knew what it was.

Then I saw it, hiding behind the bushes. Its yellow eyes glowed at me.

I was right.

It was a dragon. A blue dragon.

"Hey there..." I tried to approach it.

There must be a reason why it wasn't running away from me. It seemed scared, or defensive, but she was staying still.

It let out a low growl and grunted at me.

"Let me help you," I said as I pointed at its claw. It was dripping blood. Looked like she got bitten... by something.

Since I was not that far from the river, I could get enough water to heal her. She growl at me as I came closer, so I paused for a bit, before getting closer again.

Once I was close enough I proceeded to heal her claw.

Maybe I was dreaming, or not. A dragon was actually in front of me.

"There, 'should be—"

Before I could finish my sentence, I backed away as she abruptly slid back in a defensive manner.

I held my hands in front of me, "whoa, easy there..." I said slowly. "You are free to go now." I waved my hands signaling her to go with a smile.

She closed up her wings and crawled to me, I closed my eyes shut.