ONE - [How I met you]

"Lili!!!"

The shouted of my name happily as soon as she saw me who standing infront of her collage , waiting for her.

Hi my name is Lalisa Manoban , and I'm 24 years old. I'm graduated as a senior soldier in my best achievement in rank. I ventured into the army force for 3 years before deciding to quit for my good. There are too many implicit things for me to explaining now. And I choose to be a bodyguard for one of my chief's daughter who really I appreciated.

"Lili!!", she run happily and jumped on me.

"Heyy , you did it again?",I asked while hugged her body to support.

Btw she's Jennie Kim , 21 years old. The daughter of Korean Army Chief, the only one princess of Master Kim. She's my priority. Her father entrust me to take care of her wherever she goes and needs. We became more close since our first met, she liked my personality and easily listened to my words. Such a cute and pretty girl i had met.

"YES! I got a excellent result again! Look", she handed me the paper with smile widely.

I looked at her paper and smile widely.

"Congratulation , I know you can do it well! Now, let's having something sweet?"

I bend my head to her and whispered. She giggled and nodded happily.

"Lisa , can we eat at street foods?"

"Your Appa will mad at me if he knows it"

I replied while driving. She's really simple and loves to eat something like that. But her Appa will not allowed it, he afraid if something bad will being infected to his beloved daughter.

"Keep it secret then , it's just you and me"

She smile while hold my sleeve.

"Arraso , just this time okay?"

"Yayy! You're the best Lili!"

She shouted happily. I shake my head while smile.

[Street Korean Food]
While we were eating, I felt something was watching our movements, I looked sharply around and turned to Jennie back.

"Waeyo Lili"

She asked while munching her tteoboki cutely.

"Nothing , pali pali it's late already"

I smiled at her.

"Do you have any plan for tomorrow?", I asked while drive.

"Kai asking me for a date"

She replied while smile widely. I clear my throat.

"Did your Appa know it?"

"Why I need to tell him everything? I am adult and can take care of myself already"

She pissed out while look at window.

"I will follow you tomorrow", I simply replied.

"Liliiiii!"

"Dont against me , I did it for your safety"

"Just trust me this time please, Kai is a good guy"

She replied back. I sighed softly.

"You love me right? Let me be then"

She spoke again make me turn to her.

"Pleaseeeee"

She begging while looked at me, I can't resist her and just nodded as a yes. She kissed my cheeks straightly, cause me widened my eyes and blushing a bit.