TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]

L I S A
Seeing the kids come home from school is a pleasure to me. They are started growing up and will begin to understand the problems around them, also between me and Jennie. There are no relationship is perfect until there is not the slightest bit of quarreling in a matter. Sit down and talk is the best way to solve relationship problems. Having a famous wife and meeting a lot of people makes me became worries and jealous that can't be hidden.

Today Jennie will star in a big -titled drama that became as her favorite as the main character. The filming will probably take a long time for good quality results. Her acting partner is with Park Seo Joon, the worldwide actor. I heard he's a good kisser. So is he will going to kiss what is mine? Wow bestie that can't be happened.

“How many more of your filming are left?”, I asked while hugging her body from behind. We're on the backyard, enjoyed the free time together while the kids still in their school. Being alone with the person who I love the most is a happy feeling, I feel like we're just fell in love with each other even though it's been many years and we already have two children. Haha. Maybe this is just a normal things like a old married do, making love in the backyard together while enjoying the beautiful weather with a cup of coffee and desserts.

I didn’t have the opportunity to take her to such a beautiful place and spend my whole time with Jennie, due to the busyness of our respective jobs. I looked into her eyes, holding our hand and kissing her with full of love. Having her is an incredible thing to happen in my life, I became complete when with her, she was my backbone.

“We looks like a old married who having fun together”, she spoke out while giggled.

“We did. I'm sorry because can't take you to somewhere now”,

She straightly turn to me then stroke my face with her soft hand.

“Be with you is happiness for me. Everything is more than enough”

I smiled.

“I have nothing to say more than how much I really love you, Jennie Kim”

Having her is a blessing to me.

It's 12 in the noon. The kids just got home from school and Jane looks messy with dirt. I frowned at the sight of my beloved princess being like that. I carried her in my arms and looked at her face that was almost crying in front of me.

“What's happened to you, My Princess?”

I asked with worried tone, stroke her fluffy cheeks slowly with my thumb.

“Where's Mummy?”, asked the little Jennie while hugging my neck with a bit sobbing. I raised my eyebrows firmly, and looked at Liam who just sat infront of me.

“What's happened to your sister, Liam Juan?”, I asked him.

“I-i dont know, Baba”, replied the boy then run to our bedroom which Jennie is. I followed him and saw he hugged her Mummy tightly and hide from me.

Jennie looked confused at me, asking for what happened.

“Jane , come here. What happened hm?”, Jennie caressed Jane's hair softly and gave a kisses on her forehead.

“H-hyung, push me earlier”

I widened my eyes and turn my head to Liam straightly. He hid behind Jennie as he peered at me frightly.

“Liam!”, I shouted slightly cause them flinched so hard and crying. This is really get my nerves. As a big brother he should took care of her sister, even they're twin, same age. He as a boy shouldn't did that to his sister. I walked towards Jennie and about to grabbed his hand, Jennie shove my hand.