SIX - [M]

I about to touch the knot, the door suddenly opened and revealed the body of the person not unfamiliar to me. It's Lisa.

She standing infront of me with her emotionless face. I about to hugged her but she avoided me with her deep tone.

“Dont... touch me”

“Li , I'm sorry because la---

“Where are you going?”, she spoke with calm tone, not looking at me.

“Lisa I'm sorry--

“And who is him?”, she spoke again.

“Li, look at me first”, I caressed her chest softly. She backed away and left me alone on the door.

I followed her from behind and stopped when she sat on the balcony. I saw fragments of cell phones smashing on the floor, making me feels more pounding. That Lisa's phone.

Did she just throw her phone?

“Lisa~”

“Good. You came back home in good condition. Go take a shower and sleep, it's already late”,

She spoke without looked at me.

“L-lisa~”, I spoke with my shaking tone and about to touch her.

“I said... Don't touch me. I don't want you to get hurt”

She spoke again with low tone, facing the outside view.

I don't care. I slowly approach her and wrapped my arms around her waist softly. She flinched a bit. I tightly the backhugged.

I could feels her heart beating so mad when I touched her. Her hand looks a bit shaking. Her face slowly turn into red. She clenched her fist tightly while shallow her saliva hardly.

“B-babe”

She spoke out. I go infront of her and cupped her face with full of love.

“Calm down please~”, I caressed her cheeks with my thumb slowly.

L I S A
I feel her touches. I was in a state of trembling in rage, I looked into her eyes, and tried to calm down from venting my extreme anger towards her. I could easily get mad and have uncontrollable feelings of anger when holding it back. My tears start falling as well as I closed my eyes. It's hurts. I turned my head down into the ground.

“He just my friend. Nothing happened between us, Lisa. I'm sorry for not telling you first.”

“It's h-hurting me, Nini”

I cried as I gripped the barrier in my hand tightly. I wasn’t mad at her, I just couldn’t hold the anger that was burning inside me. It wanted to hit something until I feel satisfied.

She hugged me softly. I hide my face on her neck. After a few minutes, I pulled her body tightly to me while kissing her neck. She release a soft moans, I open my eyes and look at her lovely.

“Can I have you tonight?”

J E N N I E
She staring at my eyes down to my lips with lust and love. Her hand start roaming around my back , I closed my eyes enjoyed by her touches and nodded slowly.

She carry me immediately in bridal style untill inside my room, and lay me on the bed. She lock the door and come towards me passionately. She crawled on my top and pour her kisses on my neck before down to my chest. She go up to me and caressing my cheeks softly. She kiss my lips with full of love while took off my clothes and left me just with bra and panties.

She sat on the bed and quickly throw her clothes and pants, just left her boxer which I could clearly saw her bulge bump into it. I shallow my saliva nervously while look away cause of blushing. She pulled my face and continue the kissing untill we both feel the high sense of desire. She pulled out and remove all my clothes untill naked, right infront of her. I saw her eyes became dark and bit her lips.