SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]

LISA's POV

We have been sitting here for almost half an hour, chatting, laughing and eating together. Not long after that the bell rang signaling the end of lunch time for the soldiers and they would continue training back to the field.

I reached for Jennie's hand to hold and lead her to walk back into the building, but our steps stopped when I saw Master. Park, a senior soldier of the same age as Master Kim in front of me. I stopped immediately and saluted him.

"Manoban", Master. Park called me.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Why don't you follow the proper etiquette, huh?", Master. Park asked in a firm tone while checking out my clothes.

"Sorry sir!"

"Push up 30 times!"

"Yes, Sir!", I quickly lay down on the cement floor and did push ups as instructed by Master Park non-stop and stopped after completing the instructions given.

"Fix it now", Mr. Park added sternly, as soon as I was about to reach the end of my sleeve, someone held my hand to fold the sleeve of my uniform, it was Jennie.

"Who are you, and why are you raising your voice to my Manoban?", Jennie asked sternly as she raised her head to Master Park who was almost as tall as me.

I was very surprised after hearing what Jennie said and pulled her hand to withdraw from Mr. Park.

"nini~", I called her in a soft whispered.

"Who are you", added Jennie again.

This time I think I'm really in big trouble because Master Park is a senior soldier and has a very big and high ranker like Master Kim.

But Jennie is very brave to talk to him like that, I am also very afraid and respect Mr. Park, but this little kid is very different.

"Kims?", Mr. Park added, followed by a light laugh at Jennie and then a small smile.

"Yes I am. Who are you to scold and punish my Manoban?"

"I am your father's friend"

"I don't care about that, why are you—

"I'm sorry, Sir. My wife is pregnant and she...

"It's okay, Manoban. I understand, very fierce... just like her father, Kims", Mr. Park added with a sweet smile before walking away.

As soon as Master Park's shadow disappeared from our sight, I frowned my forehead at Jennie.

She was cleaning my dirty uniform from the dust on the floor with using her smol hands.

"Why like that?", I asked in a serious tone.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not angry. It's just... it's not good because he's my senior, how will he view me later?"

"Are you mad with me?"

"Aniyo~", I took her hand that was cleaning my uniform earlier and I cleaned it on the t-shirt I was wearing, I didn't want this beautiful hands to be dirty.

"So smile at me"

I let out a heavy breath and turned my gaze to another direction.

cup.

A kisses stuck to my sharp jaw, it was a soft kiss from Jennie.

cup.

Another kisses from her, now on the tip of my lips. I lowered my head to look straight into her cat's eyes.