THIRTY-NINE

I turned my body quickly after hearing the voice.

I was shocked and gasped after Jennie infront of the door with Chaeyoung just wearing her blackie hoodie with cap, waistfully while looking at me.

I blink my eyes a few times before walked go to my bedroom, leaving them.

Remember Lisa, you're mad at her now. Don't smile, don't smile , don't smile!

I don’t know why, but I feels so happy after seeing her just now, she looked so pretty without make up and just dressed casually. I don't know where she knew I was here, after all I never brought her to come here before. Maybe from Jisoo? Dido? Or else.

I cleached my fist happily then slammed my face into the soft mattress before shouted.

Wifeyyyyyyyy!!!!”

I'm feels so excited. Once she got into this room I will kiss and bed---

Wait a minute....

What am I thinking? Shouldn't I still be angry with her about yesterday?

I'm pouting my lips. But I miss her so much, I told ya I just can't see her face.

I heard the room was door open harshly. Quickly I changed my facial ripples to cold like no mood.

That's Jennie.

“You want to get married again huh?”, she asked sarcastically.

I ignored her.

“Lisa! Yahh Manoballllllllllll!”

She shouted soooooooo loud, good thing that I'm not deaf yet.

“Yah!”, I realease a single hard tone while staring into her eyes.

Her eyes began to watery as she pursed her lips while fighting “eye contacts” with me.

“How could you do this to me...”, suddenly. Her voice became soft and spoiled.

“I do what?”, still, maintainly my cold face.

“You ignored me, you leave me alone, you want to marry other woman and you YAH at me”, her lips grow more pursing, more like about to crying after saying that.

“When did I say I want to get married again?”, I innocently asked.

“Just now , are you idiot?”, she replied simply while still holding her tears.

I bit my lower lip to not laugh in front of her, it would hurt more because she is being serious right now, maybe.

“ Just go home. I-i don't want to see erm y-your face h...ere”,

Shet, I'm stammered!

She come closer to me then look up at me with her mad face.

“Wow! Okay fine!!!”, she shouted loudly to me then about to go.

I grabbed her hand tightly, preventing Jennie from leaving.

“Let me go...”, she spoke out with a cold tone.

“Nini, baby”

I called her softly.

“Don't called me that and let me go”,

“Nini , let's talk and fix it now”

Soft and calm. I tried to persuade her who was angry about what she had just heard.

I can’t continue to behave like a child by running away from Jennie and keeps ignoring her. Although the situation is chaotic we as a husband and wife need this time to correct the situation. It was also my fault for leaving the house without listening to her explanation and too following my feeling that angry and jealousy that time.