EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]

J E N N I E
I wiped away her tears while smile to say everything was fine. Our feeling are same, but I don't want to show that I'm weak in front of her either, she went to help the peace of the country, I don't have to worry about anything. She looks very fit and attractive with this look, her truff body with perfect chest suit with that uniform perfectly. She stood up and gave me a backhug while kissing my neck and shoulder with her plump lips before turned me to face her, lean closer to my lips and kiss me with passionately, love and care like her life depends on it, soft. Super soft when she moves the kissing, full with love. I drowned in herself again this time, desire between us get well served. She slowly pulled out and let out a softly chuckled.

"It's sweet like a strawberry, My Queen",

My Queen.

I shyly look away but she hugged me tightly, rest her head on my shoulder comfortably.

"I will surely fucking missed you a whole periods, what should I do?", she whispered softly while closed her eyes, pulled me more tightly to her.

"Call me when you have a free time, I will always waiting for it... all day for you"

"I will, hmm~", a soft moans come out from her while kissed my neck non-stop from earlier.

"Hmm, I'll never get enough with this"

"You need to go... just in one hour left", I spoke while let her snuggling on mine.

"Let's just like this for an hour, it really means for me"

"For us", I added make she turned up her face to me with smile. I caressed her back softly while her face obscured on my chest like kid.

"Dont forget to take your meals, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Don't missed it",

"Arraso , Mummy!", she imitating Liam voice in my chest while chuckled.

After an hour she stood up and looked at her watchwrist and walked to the living with me. She approached her kids to say her last goodbye to them before wore her combat boots outside the house and driving to her military basement with me together. After about fifteen minutes, we arrived at the basement. I saw her team were waiting for her arrival ahead and salute at us right after we walked into the basement. I just awkwardly smile while interwined our hand, she stopped infront of my Daddy and gave a salute before bowed to him respectfully.

"Execute well and come back in good condition, Lalisa", spoke Master Kim to Lisa with serious tone make Lisa replied straightly with her deep tone as a "Yes Sir!" to my dad.

"Captain Manoban!", shouted one of the guy from the military truck to Lisa. She nodded and about to go towards her team, our hands still stick together make she stopped and looked at our hand, then to me.

"Wifey~~", she spoke out softly while smile and walked closer to me. She stroke my hair slowly while staring at my eyes with full of love.

"Did you really will go now?", I spoke with my crack voice while stare at her face. Her eyes suddenly became glazed and looked down while hold my hand tightly.

"I need to go now, Jen. Please take care of yourself and our kids.... I love you so much", she kissed my hand and placed it on her chest.

"Promise me, you will come back safely Manoban", I spoke with a low tone. She chuckled and pulled me closer to her.

"I will , my Mrs Manoban", the whispered from her before gave me a long-peck on my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Lisa"

The last sentences I utterly towards her before she boarded the truck heading to the military airport to Kazakhstan. I went home and relaxed in the living room with our children who’s were having fun playing with their toys infront of me. My phone suddenly got beep and appearing her name on the screen made me smile widely looking at the picture she sent to me with a fully dressed military officer while greeting me with a sweet smile.

Three months later, I felt calmer without feeling restless like the first day. A sign I could accept her departure to work remotely with me. She will called me every time she got a good signal there, even it only for a moment, it really meant so much for us to cure the longing. We looked like a teenage couple who had just made a love when in touch on the phone, like young people now do. The deep longing made me intoxicated in the long -distance romance with Lisa. Lisa has a short hair, slightly tanning skin due to the hot weather factor and has a fairly sturdy body weight after months in the foreign country.

(Just imagine this is how she is looks like)

All what I could say.

She is more sexy and pretty handsome than before.

Four months later, Lisa's cousin , Chaeyoung and her fiancé, Jisoo. Returned from Australia where Chaeyoung was born, and planning to live here for their  good after getting a lucrative job offer. I wasn’t too close to them at the beginning of the introduction, but they looked friendly and kind causing us to be as close and friendly as good friends and stay together untill Lisa returned back.

“When will Lisa return home, Jennie?”, asked the blonde hair while munching her salad to me.

“In less than 2 month maybe”

“So that two adorable kids are my nieces, right?”, asked Chaeyoung again while wave her hand to Liam and Jane.

“Yeah, they're. Kids! Come here”, I shouted a bit calling them who was on the living room, quickly ran towards me with happy smile.

“Ne Mummy!”, replied the twins.

I smile sweetly at them while stroke their hair before introducing Chaesoo to them.

“This is your Aunty Chaeyoung , and Jisoo. Aunty Chaeyoung is your Baba’s cousin”, I explained to them carefully.

“Baba’s cousin!”, replied Liam happily while clapped his hand with Jane.

“Omgosh , they're so cute!”, said Chaeyoung while playing with Jane’s cheeks.

“Liam really looks like Lisa, he's mini Lisa”, spoke Jisoo unnie while smile.

“Jane too, she looks like her scary Mummy”, added Jisoo unnie while laughing and take a glanced at me.

“Scary Mummy , huh?”

I glare at her.

“Am I right, Liam?”, asked Jisooni to my little boy. He looked at with his soft eyes then smile widely.

“Mummy never get mad with me!”, He replied with cute giggles.

“But Mummy always mad at Baba”, added the girl while pouting at me. Well, Jane is Lisa's favourite girl. She really loves her naughty Baba, it's just because they're really close with each other. Meanwhile Liam always on my side, that's my boy haha.

“Really unnie?”, Chaeyoung asked while laughing.

“That's normal, Chaeyoung. Lisa always playing with my nerves”, I shrugged and feed the kids with fruits Chaesoo bring together.

“That crazy Manoban...”