THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]

"You took my blanket, bro", I crossed my arms while looked at them. The twins already filled up the bed space, as well as my bed.

I turned my gaze to the brunette who was laying on the middle with smile at me.

"It's okay. Goodnight my loves", I spoke out while walked towards them then poured a kisses on their foreheads before go to the couch close to the bed as well.

7 Months of Pregnancy.
There are so many challenges I have to faced that require a lot of patience when treating Jennie's nonsense behavior. But this isn't the first time I've faced this, so I already used with her pampering behavior when she was getting pregnant. But for this time, she wanted a stallion and put it in the backyard by making a "cute small house" for him.

A cute small house....

"Please Lili... Pleaseeeee!", whimpered the brunette to me.

"Aish you give me a headache if you keeps like this..", I sat on the living room with sighed out.

She suddenly stood up while looked at me with her fierce cat face.

"I gave you a headache? So you wanted to say that I always make a troublesome with you? ", she exclaimed with frustrated tone.

"Nooo Nini. Don't get me wrong please. You want a stallion and want to put it in the backyard, but it's not right for him, Nini"

"You can make a cute small house for him as well...", she added. I tried my best not to laugh with her inexhaustible cute house.

"Niiii, listen. We live in a municipal area, caring for an animal like that is not suitable for him to grow up here, he will be polluted with an environment that is not suitable for him"

"You always give me a reasons with everything I wanted. Yes, I knew I'm not as beautiful as well, not as sexy as I used to be before, I'm fat and everything, not like the women out there who can attract your attention. I know that", she throw the remote then walked away.

I sighed out. She used to said the same words to me every time I refused her requests, but guys...a stallion.

-
It's 8 in the morning. The brunette still doesn't care about me, maybe she's sulking or something. She changed her clothes and carried a large bag looks like a suitcase while calling the kids from below to get ready quickly. I raise my eyebrows with full of curiously. What's happened now?

"Nii, where you want to go?", I asked with my calm tone.

"Mummy, we're done!", shouted the kids from upstairs then go to the car straightly.

"Nini, I'm asking you..."

She ignored me then about to pull the suitcase.

"Wifey..., I told you to NOT carry a heavy things, right? Please don't against me about this", I stood up right infront of her, blocking her way.

"Kids, come here", she called them with normal tone. I sighed.

The kids come with happy mood. I kissed their forehead softly then stroking Liam's head.

"Boy, where's Mummy wanted to go with you guys hm?", I asked Liam softly.

"GrandPa's house!", he tapped his hand happily. I turned my gaze to Jennie slightly. So she wants to ran way from me, but just on her parents house. This woman...

"Okay let's go, I would drive for you"

"Dont make me mad...", She look sharply on my eyes.

Awwww she's just too adorable with that look! Hahaha