THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]

📱[OPENED]

I accidentally opened the last messages from Jennie. Since the reeds are open already, so I read her last text by writing “Lisayahhh! Answer my call or I'll find you until the wormhole and cut your winnie! Watch out you MANOBAN!!!”

Aish this woman!

I released a soft chuckled , shake my head before turn off the messages back.

“What’s the funny things?”, asked my Mum suddenly who just came nowhere just makes me surprised.

“Aish Jinja! Mommmm!”, I whimpered.

She chuckled then resist me to sat down with her in the living room.

“May I ask you something?”, asked Mom to me with a serious tone.

I frowned my eyebrows confusedly.

“What is it?”

“The kids with you now..., is your children with that woman?”, asked my Mom slightly.

My eyebrows grow more firmly.

That woman.

Yes, my mom didn’t really like Jennie since I married her. She also did not approve of our relationship from the beginning, she also didn’t blessing of us because Jennie was a Korean native woman, she was less pleased with Korean women and didn’t want Jennie for me. This is the reason why I stayed away from her and decided to keeps stay away from her, because I don’t want Mom to disturb my household or my wife, Jennie.

She just wanted me to marry a Thai’s woman who had the same culture as our family. But I can not to fulfill her wishes. I only love one woman, and she is so perfect for me, there no reason for me to leave Jennie just because she is racially and culturally different from me.

“That woman” that's she just called is my wife and the mother to my children. She just burn out my anger which just wanted to calm down from yesterday.

“She is Jennie Kim. And she's my wife, Mum. Also the kids which you saw just now is OUR childrens, and they're your grandchildren, is that clear?”

“What’s so special about her that could make you too infatuated about her?”, added my Mom again with her firm tone.

“Well, she's my world. Simple and meaning for me”, I replied with a wide smile that's enough to irritated her.

She chuckled loudly, tense up my nerves towards her.

“A young lady with a smooth white skin...”

“Yes she is, thank you for your compliment towards my wife”, I interrupted her words with my again annoying wide smile.

“She's not right for you, Lisa. Divorce her and marry my preferred candidate if you still respect me as your mother”, she simply replied that to me.

I widen my eyes, my palm started clenched tightly while looking sharply on her.

“If I wasn’t happy with her, maybe she wouldn’t have given me three kids now...”, I replied simply, shading her.

At this point I may sound rude to her, but I need to defend my wife’s dignity in front of my own mother, she's never get enough with my decisions.

“Is that all you want to be proud of?”, she mocking me.

“Mom, stop it. I don't want to be rude with you but please... don't you try to insult her again, she's my legitimate wife”

“Did you really love her---