FIFTY - [FALL]

After about 15 minutes into the discussion (meeting), my phone rang and it was from one of my bodyguards. I don't care about that, he could just send me a messages, why does he need to call me at this time. I turned off my phone and focused on our discussion. I don't want to be considered unprofessional when doing work when with the highest people like them, this project is a large-scale project and the best opportunity for me to further expanding the name of my company domestically and abroad.

After almost one hour of discussion, I finally finished with one problem. I was relieved and happy to get full approval from my partner from the United States company. This project will be carried out soon, there are many investments that I have made to make sure this project became successful this time, of course I wanted a decent return for my company this time.

As soon as the discussion was over, I went into the office to sign some important documents and will go home during lunch.

I saw Jisoo who came into my office in a state of panic and agitation. I frowned when she came in then scolded me.

"Are you stupid or did you do that on purpose?", Jisoo said with a very angry tone.

"What do you mean, Unnie? Why did you suddenly attacked me without me doing anything wrong to you?"

"Stupid! Try checking your phone now!"

"Watch your words, Unnie. I don't have——", suddenly my eyes gets widened as I opened my phone again which I had closed a while ago. I couldn't believe it, there were many incoming calls from Jennie and some of my bodyguards that I assigned to take care of Jennie at home.

"Your wife was fallen at the home and now she's being rushed to the hospital because she's getting bleeding! One of your bodyguards called me about this because they couldn't contact you!", Jisoo was angry in a high tone.

For a moment my eyes went dark, my world seemed to stopped, my heart was beating so fast after hearing the news of Jennie's favor at this time. I fell down as if I had no knees on my legs.

"J-jennie what?"

"Wake up, do you want Jennie to be more upset if she knows you're not by her side now?"

Without thinking much, I got up and ran out of my office and got into the car and sped off towards the hospital that Jisoo mentioned a moment ago.

When I got there I ran to the place where the nurse explained that Jennie had been admitted to the emergency zone. My eyes became dark even after breaking the fast, my anxiety overflowed. I don't know what to do, my wife is alone in that room while dealing with the pain she is experiencing. I was not allowed to enter first because the doctors were trying to save the baby she was carrying.

"Open! I said open! My wife was inside!", I punched the door made of thick iron after seeing Jennie looking at me through the small space in the door, her eyes covered with tears, her face started to turn red because of the pain and I, I am the reason why she has to face all that alone without me or her companion now.

"I said OPEN! I'm going to make sure this whole hospital will be shut down if something happens to my wife and child!", I kicked the door and it almost cracked because of me.

"You should calm down and don't act stupid because we're in the hospital. Don't act like a crazy person because this is all your own fault!", Jisoo unnie said in a harsh tone.

"How could I be calm down if my wife is crying in pain and I'm not by her side!!!"

"Are you blind?! Look at the doctors whose trying to save her and aren't you feel ashamed to be seen by people?"