FIVE

She mumbled while look down.

“It's okay , just becareful more after this okay?”,I stroke her hair and peck her hand.

In the end, I am the one who prepared the dish and served it to her. We sat together and enjoyed my cooking. She really likes it. Tomorrow she has an “achievement day” for her acting class, I do not know what kind of acting she will be. It's 9 in the night , I will just go home but she prevent me from staying here. Since her parent have business travel for 5 days , I need to stay here for her safety.

“Nini , I don't have any change clothes for sleep”

I looked at her who was drying her hair infront of mirror.

“Wait”, she simply replied and go to her closet.

What kinda clothes she would give to me? Lingerie? Sexy pajama? Andwaeeeeee!

She come back and hand me her hoodie and adidas pants.

“Thank you, Honey”, I smile widely and go to the bathroom for shower and change into the new clothes.

“Are you done? Go sleep now”

“Yahhh ,come here sleep with me Lisayah~~”

“Aigo”, I gulped nervously.

“Pali pali , I want cuddle”, she open her arm widely waiting for me. I lay on the bed, she quickly jumped on my top with her cute giggles.

“Aigooo Babe!”

“Lets just like this , I feel comfortable”, she put her head on my chest and start snoring in cute way. I kissed her head while stroke her back and closed my eyes.

Next Morning
I woke up first and take a shower. After a few minutes, I wore my clothes and stood beside her bed , staring at her precious face.

“Love, wake up. You have class today”, I gently caressed her cheeks to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and straightly look at me with her messing hair. I chuckled softly and gave her a sweet kisses as a morning kiss. She smile immediately and sat on the bed while stretching her body.

“I will be in the kitchen for breakfa~~

“No, stay here with me”, she pulled my hand to sat on the bed and put her head on my lap.

“What time will your class start?”

“Ermm~ it's 10:30AM”, she replied while hugged my waist.

“Okay , wake up now baby Mandu, I need to go jogging, since it's still early”

“Can I come with you?”,raspy tone.

“Sureee , go prepare yourself now. If you're late I'll go first”

“NoOOoOo waitt for meeeeeh!”, she grabbed her towel and run into her bathroom quickly. I shake my head and go downstairs.

After 25 minutes , I stood in front of the house waiting for the princess to come out. I looked at my watch and sighed.

“Babyyyyyy! You're late!”, I shouted a bit and saw she rushing going out while wore her sport shoe.

“ I'm coming , I'm comingggggg! Omgosh”

She growled while ran towards me, I laughing at her. She kick my ass playfully cause me running away with laughing.

“Lisayahhhhhhh!”

Fast Forward (10:00 AM)
We stopped at the Cafe to buy Jennie’s favorite pastry before going to her college. It's just like our daily routine to come here before heading to the college. I followed her from behind while carrying her clothes and make-up box into the changing room.

“I'm going now , call me if you need anything okay”, I spoke with smile and about to go.

“Wait~”

She hold my wrist and tie toe to kissed my cheeks with showed me her gummy smile. I smiled like idiot and froze on my spot.

“I love you Nini”, I staring into her eyes.

“I love you more my Lili”

She wave her hand to me and go inside again for prepared.

I walked out in a happy mood while holding the cheek was kissed by my lover.

“Aish kyeopta”, I mumbled with a bit chuckled.

J E N N I E
This was my last performance before graduation. I have to do well to get the best grades. I majored in entertainment and talents , which more to be actress, idol, singer and etc. My performance ended well and got satisfactory praise. I went back to backstage and sat infront of the makeup mirror to cleanses the impression of thick makeup.

“Jen! You did well today!”, spoke Irene while sit beside me.

“Goes back to you unnie, I heard you're going to be star in the up-coming drama?”, I replied while wipe my face with wet tissue and turn to her.

“Yeah! I get the offer already”, she replied happily.

“Lucky you”

“Don't worry your turn will come soon , trust me”, she wink to me and walked to the change room.

“I wish”, I mumbled and wore my beanie and hold my things to parking lot.

Irene is senior graduate here. She has received many acting offers from various filming parties. I’m very interested in acting, hoping I’ll get a chance to spread my wings one day.

I stood in the car park and reached for my phone to make a call with Lisa.

“Hey Jen! Are you alone?”

I heard a voice from someone make me turn my head and look at the person.

“Oh Hanbin!”

I replied politely. He walked towards me and look at my hand , which I hold my things and it's kinda heavy.

“Let me help you”, he spoke and about to take my bags.

“Ahm it's okay , I'm waiting---

“Come on Jen, it's been awhile. Let's have a tea together? It's my treat”

He smile at me while offer his hand to me.

“But...”

“I will take you home too , don't worry”, he cut my words and take my bags and put inside her car slightly.

He's my friend too. Why not?.Maybe lisa is busy right now, I don't want to bother her today. I accepted his invitation and we went to the Cafe.We had a good time with sharing stories together after a long time did not meet.

The fun of chatting caused me to forget to look at the current time which shows at 8pm and I ran out of phone battery to make a call.

“Oh my gosh, what time is now?”, I asked him.

“It's 8:25 PM , Jen. Why?”

“Gosh Lisa”, I mumbled nervously.

“Sorry what are you saying Jen?”, I looked at me confusedly.

“Em Hanbin, I need to go back home now”

“Oh yeah! It's late for you now. Let's go”, he smiled and drive me away untill reached at my house. I look around but didn't saw her appearance. I released a soft sighed and face him.

“Thank you for the ride , Hanbin”, I smile at him and we going out the car.

“No problem Jen. I really having fun with you today. Thank you and... See you again?”, he shyly asked while look down.

“Sure, I'm going inside now. Bye”, I wave my hand and he drive away.

I walked towards the main door and about to open it....