FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]

The Next Day

Lisa and I returned back to home as my request even though she was busy at work, even so Lisa did not refuse my request or leave me to go home alone. She even accompanied and drove me for to go back to the Seoul again. However, she had to return to headquarters tomorrow afternoon after being cleared by her Major about the immediately leave. Usually, a married officers will find it easier to get a release because they already have an important life outside the academy when to be compared with the single officers.

"Hello?", I answered a phone call from my personal manager.

He told me that I was get offered with some acting and an upcoming photoshoots. The company has put a high hopes that I can accepted their offer even though they know that I am 4 months pregnant, even though my contents are not big enough yet, but I oftenly get tired quickly even just sitting like a grandma.

"I need to think about that first and will inform you later", I added.

"Alright Mrs. Jennie. Have a nice day"

I hung up the phone and let out a deep sigh. I came out of the room and cooked breakfast for the kids and Lisa as usual before tidying up the house and relaxing in the backyard. While relaxing myself I opened my phone and looked at a few pieces of my old photoshoot photos over the phone and smiled widely.

"My dream of becoming a model and an actress has been achieved...", I mumbled while looking at my photos and rubbing the bulge of my stomach.

"You were very beautiful before", someone that has a deep and soft voice whispered in my ear from behind then smile sweetly at me before sat with me.

"How about now?", I asked softly while staring at her.

"More beautiful and sexy"

"Don't you just want to take care of my heart?"

"I told you the truth, you are always perfect in my eyes and your fans"

I smiled shyly then got a soft kisses on the cheek by Lisa.

"Your manager called me and told me about the offer that have waiting for your approval with some companies. Have you thought about that?", asked Lisa while looked at me.

"I still don't think about that yet. Plus my allergies are getting worse day by day, I feels uncomfortable"

"I got it, Baby. But if it's your own manager who have contacted me to ask for a permission for you then of course it's very important to the company"

"I know that, Honey. My latest offer is with Calvin Klein, for their latest underwear"

"What? No!", she surprised.

"My manager had just contacted me and told that they would like to meet with me tomorrow for the further discussion"

"The underwear? But you are pregnant now, it is very vulnerable to the health of you and our baby", she added with worried tone.

"I'm still in discussions about that"

"Okay."

I shook my head while looked at her. She became increasingly possessive and sensitive to what was happening to me nowdays, however she still wanted to fulfill all my requests. Among the examples, Lisa will buy everything for me.

After nightfall, Lisa and I were in the room and were watching a random movie together. She still didn't stop admiring my face by kissing me non -stop from the beginning. Even on the shoulders, the lips are always became as her favorite spot on me. If we were still dating, people will definitely state that she is too obsessed with me, too affectionate to me compared to anything else.