FIFTEEN [ Expression]

-

After three months, she still doesn't want to be with me. Begging infront of her? I did. Kneeled down? I did. I sincerely apologize, promise, will not repeat that stupidity with her. But she doesn't ever look at me. Is her love towards me start fading?

You broke my heart and our promises. How can we be together again?

The only words always came out from her mouth when we have a talked. "How can we be together again". It's really broke my heart.

She returned back to our home with the children, her treated towards me still same cold,less talk, avoid to look at my face, also for the bedtime. She doesn't want to sleep in the same bed with me, I can't force her, maybe she'll hate me more if I did. I don't know what else I should do to take her heart back for me. But, every hard work will pay off, so I need to try again and again.

Monday.

Jennie has a meeting with the CEO of her agency for their new collaboration for a big -name drama later. I went to her company to make a surprise with a bunch of her favorite flowers with me, I was not allowed to go inside because I had no membership, so I sat on a rock with a cherry blossom tree until almost 2 hours here without seeing Jennie's appear.

The weather began to show cloudy and raindrops began to fall with drizzle. I took off my uniform and covered the flowers so that they would not get wet or damaged by the heavy rain. There was no place to take refuge here, her company was just filled with cherry blossom trees with no roofed huts. If I circulate elsewhere, what if Jennie's done and I'm not here? It was very detrimental, so I strengthened the spirit of waiting for him outside the building accompanied by rain that soaked my body with dripping.

-
-

3 hour later, I bend on my knee with a bad feeling, coughing, and the cold wind blowing into my increasingly freezing body.

"Captain Manoban?",spoke the person towards me slightly.

I turned my head up and saw one of the director who recognizing me, approaching me with his umbrella.

"Mr Park...", I released a weak chuckled, trying to stood up back while place my hand on the rock as support.

"What are you doing Lisa? You're soaking very wet", he replied with his serious tone, hold my shoulder.

"Im waiting... for my wife", I put on a weakly smile pointing on the building infront of us.

"Oh my godness... let's go inside, Captain", he about to hold my wrist, I pulled it slowly and grabbed the bouquet which still nice without any damage, then gave it to Mr. Park.

"Please give this to my wife when you found her",

I smiled a bit and turned my body to my car slowly.

Nearly 2 hours under heavy rain, my body started to feel the weakness of the due to the bad weather.

I shove myself inside the car and drove off to home straightly.

-

-
J E N N I E
After almost 3 hours of discussion about the new project. The heavy rain started to fall causing me to stop and wait inside the building first with my manager. I saw the director of Mr.Park enter the building and walk towards me with a ripple on his face who is worried.

I stood up and bend my head to him with a sweet smile.

"This is for you", he stopped infront of me with bouquet of Daisy flowers which covered with soldier uniform... That Lisa's uniform.

I frowned in confusion.

"How...",

He cutted my sentences with spoke out.