SIXTY-SIX - [M]

FAST FORWARD
Day after day, this has entered the fourth month of my pregnancy. I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for my kids before they go to the school.

Today, Lisa would send them to school, she has been living with us for 3 months since the incident happened.

I have divorced with Taehyung. And now I'm back to being a widow for the second time. I'm not surprised by him anymore, he just wants to take advantage of me, and I'm so stupid for not realizing it all.

While I was cooking on the stove kitchen, I could feel that someone was staring at me for a long quite time. And that was Lisa, I knows it would always be her because she really loves to staring at me.

Lisa who was standing not far from me was giving me a soft smile and then she walked towards me.

"You woke up so early, and what are you staring at me since earlier?", I asked without looking at her.

"I often wake up at this early...", replied Lisa shortly.

"So, what are you staring at me? Are you shadowing my body huh?"

"No", answered Lisa again.

"Then?"

"I'm staring at your growing belly", replied Lisa again but this time her smile was really widen and sweet.

"I still couldn't believe that you still want to carry my child again, Jen"

"I'm sincere with all of this"

"What if... we get married again?", asked Lisa with a question I didn't expect at all"

"W-what?"

"I want you back, I want us to start a new life together again"

"I have to prepare breakfast for our kids before they go to school", I walked towards the dining room and tried to ignore what Lisa said just now.

FAST FORWARD
It's already on lunch time, Lisa comes back home with her formal office clothes to have her lunch at home.

Indeed, since the beginning, she rarely to eats outside, even at the fancy restaurants. She's more prefers the food cooked by me.

"Are you okay?", asked Lisa while staring straight into my eyes.

"Yes I'm fine, pretty fine"

"I have to eat my lunch quickly so I won't be late to pick up Jane and Liam at their school"

"It's okay. I can drive too—

"NO"

"What?"

"N.O"

"I can still drive too, Lisa"

"I said no, and the answer will always be no", replied Lisa in a serious tone while sitting at the dining table.

"But I'm also tired of just sitting at home"

"You can tell me wherever you want to go, I'll drive you"

"Aish!", I let out a heavy sigh and was looked at by Lisa.

"What?"

"This is one of the reasons why I don't want to get pregnant again", I added that made Lisa looked puzzled at me.

"I mean, I don't like it because you will definitely warned me from doing something that I wanted"

"That's because I don't want anything bad to happen to you and our child"