THIRTY-FIVE

“Do you have filming tomorrow?”, I asked to Jennie.

It's 11 in the night, we two just spend time together like usually.

“Nope. I take a off day for tomorrow, why?”

“Erm Hun, can I erm...

The tongue was stuck out, but my anxiety was still burning. I’m not an idiot and didn’t care about the bruises that were on her arm and the tip of the lip. How can it happen? Who did it? Where and why , it is impossible for her to injure herself, the bruise looked very clear and still new. When asked she explained it was just an effect of the character being portrayed, as in the agreement on the signature letter agrees, all acts of violence will not physically injure Jennie, I could make a suit against the agency if that happens. It looks like it was hit so hard that it left such an impression. Not that I didn’t want to speak up, I just didn’t want to quarreling and feel guilty about it. Also, her behavior is now already other than usual. She seems to like to hide something from me. What happened to her actually during my absence by her side? Is she get threatened with someone? Or otherwise.

I will investigate this matter.

“Wae?”, asked the brunette again.

I shook my head while smile a bit.

Next Week.
Jennie is going out of town. I'm not gonna following her today. I knew Jennie must be uncomfortable if I was always keeps around her while working, it just like I didn’t believe in him. Not in disbelief, I'm just worried about her safety. Even though she has a manager that's always on her side and a location guard, I still can’t sit still if something happens to her.

Or maybe, because I have a feeling for something.

I take the kids to the recreation park, giving them the satisfaction and freedom of playing in the open space with other friends. The twins are happily playing seesaw, the youngest is just with me, he is now 10 months old, is growing up to be a smart boy. Our children is less together with Jennie because of her busyness to pursuit of ambitions since her childhood. I wanted her to achieve her goals, that was our promise before and after marriage. I can’t be a hindrance to Jennie to enjoying her sweet moment in venturing into her growing interest successfully now, all this was achieved because a result of her hard work pays.

I still remember when we were in love, when we were both young, independent free and often had time together.

Jennie is very spoiled with me, always wants to be with me. Super fierce like a female cat and possessesion once it's come about me.

And now, we have three children. I smiled broadly as I looked up at the sky accompanied by fluffy clouds.

“Let's eat , Kids!”, I called them then makes Liam and Jane ran towards me.

“Baba, I want Ice cream and waffle!”

“Baba, I want Topokki!”

Say the twinnies with excited tone to me. I just nodded then we walked to the car , heading to the street food market.

Although even they are often get pampered with expensive and branded goods, eating food at the street food market is their favorite place. I am thankful that they are not too picky and arrogant with what they're had.

Here we are.

We went into a small stall selling various types of Topokki, the aunties here also knew me and the kids, this is because we often come here to order the same dishes.

It has always been a spicy and original Topokki with rice for Liam.

Mini corndog for Jane and Mummy’s milk for Louis. He still can’t eat spicy foods or the opposite of milk and special foods made by his mother.

Here we, four of us are enjoying the food served by ahjumma Maeng. As soon as I finished eating, I shoved my hand into my pocket to call my wife and ask how she was there, since I haven't received any messages from her since morning.

📱Tup~ tup~~~~

The ringing keeps going without anyone answer it.

My eyebrows started growing frowned.

What's time is now?

I mumbled while looking at my wristwatch. It shows 2:15 in the evening.

“Are they still busy at this hour? It's lunch hour, isn't it?”, I spoke out with calm tone then tried again, it still same.

I sighed out softly.

“Hello, Sonho”

(I forgot what Jennie's manager name before, so I recreated the new ones, aish)

I called Jennie's manager. And he states that Jennie is busy on the set of filming, most likely Jennie will continue filming until late in the morning and will only be staying at a hotel, due to her tight schedule.

Okay.

Night Side.
I sat in the living room with the children with shirtless, Louis was always in my arms, peacefully lean on my chest, the twins were by my side too. The four of us watched the twins' favorite cartoon. I got up for a while from the couch then went towards the kitchen when my phone message notification rang indicating a new order had been received.

I opened the message and read the text given by my boys (the investigator) before being followed up with a picture that him taken.

I was silent for a moment then put it back in my pocket before sitting down with them again.

P/S; Psssttttt!! Guess what is it ? 👀👀👀