FORTY - [40]

[LISA'S BEDROOM]

As soon as I entered the room, I smiled broadly and hugged Jennie from behind followed by a sniff like a rose on my rose and sweet kisses on her neck and shoulders.

"I miss you, My Queen...", I mumbled sweetly on her ear then turn around her body and about to latch went hand into her shirt.

"Who is that woman?", spoke out the brunette with a cold tone.

I stopped what I was doing then standing infront of her.

"Wifey, I don't know about her at all, it's just my mother's plan"

"Are you interested with her, Manoban?"

"Ani, I'm not", I simply replied.

JENNIE POV

I stared into her eyes, she just smiled widely then closed the gap between our faces and pursed his lips towards me playfully.

Maybe, Lisa is not really into that woman. I know how she is, the woman she sees is just me, she is too obsessed with me, and willing to do anything for me. I trust her this time.

"Can we continue?", she asked cutely.

"What?"

"Making love", she replied with cheerful tone. Too adorable.

I chuckled softly then caressing her face.

"I'm on my period now, I'm sorry"

She pursed her lips while looked down, she looked a little bit disappointed.

"Can I kiss you?", asked her again with a soft tone.

"Where you want me to?"

"Here hereee!"

She pursed her lips cutely like a spoil kid infront of me while playful giggles.

Next Morning
I woke up as early as 6am to cook breakfast for everyone. Maybe I'm a Korean woman, but since marrying Lisa a lot of Thai cuisine I've tried and given to Lisa to try it, and yes she loves it. It's Pad Thai, Fried Rice, and some others side dishes with. As soon as I finished cooking, I put all the dishes on the table and went back to the kitchen to boil the half -cooked eggs that Lisa had asked for.

6:55 AM in the morning. Someone hugged my waist from behind while poured my shoulders with a lot of sweet kisses and hugs.

Of course it is, Lisa.

"It's still morning but you've been able to make me feels aroused with clothes like this", she whispered to my ear with a husky sweet tone.

"Naughty. Go take a shower, we'll all have breakfast together", I giggles softly when she keeps teasing my top while kissing my shoulder.

"What about we come together? Maybe you can calm this thing down below"

Yeah, naughty girl she is. We fell in love in the kitchen by touching and joking together while no one was in the kitchen until someone's voice was heard.

"Is there anything I missed out on?", asked Minnie while smile widely to us.

Quickly Lisa covered her big bulge behind me.

"It's nothing, all my food is ready, later we can eat together", I replied with calm tone.

"Okay. Is there anything I can help with, Jennie?"

"Nah, it's all done now"

She just smiled at me, she looks like a good woman. But I can't be fooled by her tricks to get Lisa's attention. I'm not sure how long I will stay here with Lisa, whatever I need to always keep an eye on this woman from approaching Lisa.