TWELVE [ You ]

J E N N I E
I saw what happened to her that night with Daddy. Feelings of sympathy and pity towards her lost in myself. The twins was with me, peacefully sleep after happily drinking their milk before going to sleep. I really want to sleep with them, but I know , myself is still not strong enough to withstand from the pain of what their Baba's did to me. In order not to disturb the sound sleep they enjoy, I get up and go to my room for letting go of the grief, pains, wounds that are still burning alone. I decided to keep staying here for awhile. I need some space for myself.

The next morning after three day that happened, Lisa come here again with her face and neck have a few bandage. She tie her hair with wore spectacles. She looks attractive in her uniform with combat boots. I just watched her from above, looking at her pale face like there wasn't get enough rest.

L I S A

I stopped on her house in hopes I could meet my wife or the twins. I missed them. A day without them is like life does not shine, I do not have the energy to doing anything. I knock the door in low tone, glad Mum was the one who opened it. I bowed politely to her.

“Mum..., Can I meet my wife?”,I asked with my low tone, stoic face.

“She didn't want to meet you, Lisa”, replied my mum in-law in calm tone.

“Mum, I admitted it. That was my fault. My stupidity. I hurt my wife's feelings. I know. But please, let me make it up with her. I really need Jennie. I missed my family, Mum”

I spoke with a low tone staring at Mum’s face while holding my tears from fall.

She release a soft sighed, sympathy look at me. She caressed softly my head just like her lovely daughter, tell me that everything will be okay.

“Mum, if I couldn't meet my wife. Allowed me to meet my kids. I missed them so much”,I staring at her with my hoping face and look down.

“Go. They are waiting for you inside”,Mum spoke while give me a sweet smile , nodded as yes. I wiped away my tears , thankfully I got mum-in-law who understanding.

“Thank you so much, Mum”,I replied and quickly go inside the house, explore around the room, searching for my little kids where is.

“Liam, Jane”, I called them.

“Babaaaaaa!”,I turn my head to behind and saw them running towards me happily. I kneeled down then hugged their tiny body in my arms.

“Hey, I miss you”,I whispered softly on their ears. They giggled cutely while hugged back my neck.

“We missed you more! Are you work, Baba?”, asked the girl while took off my rank cap and wore it on her head.

“Baba! Why this is so big for me?”, asked Jane with her eyes covered with my cap. I chuckled softly and pulled the cap to behind, so I could see her precious face who literally same like her Mummy.

“Baby this is my size , that's why”, I replied while carry them in my arms and sat on the couch.

“Baba, do you buy some chocolate for meeee?”, asked the boy while playing with my name tag.

I wore a uniform full of hanging things, they love to play with it. I didn't ever care at all.

“You really love making your Mummy nagging at me, ain't you?”, I chuckled and messing his hair. Liam really loves with chocolate, but he also have asthma. Chocolate is the candy which he shouldn't eat more often he will easily feel tired. He afraid to request that from her Mummy, so I am his spoiling place.

“Nooooo!”,He cutely replied while laughing. I shake my head , smiling non-stop look at my kids behavior.

“Baba , have you eaten?. Mummy cooked for today! Let's eat!”, asked them again while pulled my hand to the dining table. I sat on the chair and look at the table which full with the delicious meals. I looked down at them who cutely clapped their hand on me, happy.

“Where's your Mommy?”,I asked in whispered.

“She's on the bedroom, Baba”, replied the girl while crawled the chair and sat beside me. I smile at her then stroke her hair softly.

“Wait! You will bring Mommy here with you”, say the boy while running to upside happily. I shake my head with a never -ending smile.

“So my baby girl, Jane. What you want to eat? Come on, Baba will feed you”

“I want that”, I followed her pointing finger toward the fried chicken.

“Okay, baby. Open your mouth the helicopter is coming!”, I shred the chicken into small pieces so she could chew it easily, and played with it so she had fun while eating.

“Come onnnn Mommyyyy! Faster! Baba is waiting!”, yelling the boy from far make me curious with his voice.

“Liam , Mommy didn't feeling well. Just go eat with her”,

“Noooo. Mommy let's eat together!”

The commotion that went from upside between Jennie and Liam make me laughing with Jane.

“Come onnnn Mommy, I'm hungry”

“Oh my gosh this kid”

“Babaaaa, we're cominggg!!!”, he shouted happily. I could heard his footsteps of running towards me with following Jennie behind him. I stood up quickly, look at her face admiring.

“W-wifey”,I called her softly.

“Baba, Mommy sit down here”,spoke the kids clearly while tapped the chair for us. She just walked passed me and sit beside Liam. Facing Jane.

I staring her face. She looks tired even have puffy eyes around her eyes. My heart being soothe, calm and happy.

“Mommy, put rice for Baba”,said the girl while munching her chicken. They know, Jennie always doing everything for me. They saw, what Jennie always did for me.

“She could did it by herself if she want. Now eat”, she firmly replied to Jane. My smile disappeared after hearing her words. I couldn't ever hold the spoon the feed myself. I felt heavy look at her being cold with me. After having lunch together the kids asked to me staying. They want to playing more time with me. I gave a sweet weak smile to them, explaining that I have many works to do. They whimpered and keep stuck with me. It's so hard to leave them.