SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]

"Why are you still here?", Lisa's mother asked me in a normal tone.

"Mom— I mean Ma'am... I just want to make sure Lisa is okay"

"No need I guess, you can go home. I'll take care of her after this"

"Nuguseyo?", Lisa looked at her mother with a disapproving look.

"Honey, mom brought someone for you. From now on she would take care of you"

"ANDWAE!"

"Hi Lisa, I'm Diana", added the woman with a smile that was sweet enough for Lisa.

Yes, that's Diana, Lisa's ex-girlfriend once upon a time ago. It can be said that she is Lisa's first love, this woman who is older than me is a famous model and actress in Thailand.

Undeniably, she is beautiful and has a very charming body, so it is not surprising if Lisa fell in love with her first. I don't know her that well but Lisa once told me a little about her ex-girlfriends once because I forced her to tell me everything that I wanted to know.

"Nugu-yaaa!", Lisa frowned quite clearly.

"Lisa, I already know about your condition now, so I volunteered to take care of you and help you recovery again", said Diana while holding Lisa's hand.

"I already have my Mom, so don't mess with me!"

"Lisa!", angry Mrs. Bruschweiler.

"Jane, look, why are they bothering me? I don't like it", Lisa complained to her daughter rather spoiled.

"Grandma, don't disturb my Daddy please...", Jane added while crossing her arms to defend her beloved Daddy.

"Jane baby, Grandma just wants your Daddy to recover with the help of her closest people, so don't worry okay?"

"How's, Daddy?", Jane whispered to Lisa.

They were both still on the bed and Jane was sitting on Lisa's lap while whispering what they were talking about.

"I don't want to, Jane. I'm afraid of them"

"Should I be angry with them for you?", replied Jane still whispering.

"Ermmm mollayoo..."

"Grandma, Daddy doesn't want to. I'll take care of Daddy so don't worry."

Mrs. Bruschweiler just shook her head at them.

"Daddy do you remember Liam?"

"Who is that?"

"He is my twin, his face is very similar with yours, wanna meet him?", Jane smiled widely.

"yes i want"

"Wait a minute", Jane got off Lisa's bed and went towards Liam who was next to Jennie and pulled Liam's hand to the bed.

"Daddy... this is Liam and that's Louis. We are your kids hehe", Jane added while introducing her siblings to her Daddy who just smiled and nodded her head.

"Can you play with me?", Lisa asked Liam.

"Sure, Daddy."

"Can we play outside for a while?"

"I should ask Mummy first, can we Mummy?", asked Liam while looking at me.