SIXTY-SEVEN

FAST FORWARD

After a few weeks Lisa was able to finished all the important business in her company, now she will return back to her military headquarters. It's been so long since she left her first job, also because of that job we are destined to be together until today. There were too many challenges and obstacles that happened during our previous introduction and marriage. Also, with the love and affection between the two of us, we are also blessed with 4 children and have another child of us who is waiting for the time to be born.

Also, regarding about Lisa who only pretended and agreed with the Doctor about the memory loss, I found it out by myself from her personal Doctor, they explained everything to me after a week she was able to go home. At that time, I really wanted to know how the situation was. I am very worried if she will not be able to recognize her own children again at that time. But insteadly, she just falsified everything about her health records with the doctor she already had a very high-cost paid deal with. What a crazy woman, she has so much money that she doesn't know what else to do. Maybe with other people she could lie, but not with me. It can be said that her plans was failed because I could knows her lie very early. Crazy woman.

I was sitting on the bed while looking at Lisa who was getting ready in her military uniform. She always looks handsome and charming in whatever she wears, be in formal office wear or in her army uniform. I liked to see her fierce veins that are often visible through her tense arms, she looks more dashing and sexy in an effortless way.

She just smiled when she saw me looking at her. He was neatly folding the sleeves of her military uniform up to her elbows. I stood up and headed towards her.

"Eh Jen? Why?", Lisa asked as she frowned at me when I pulled back the sleeves of her uniform.

"Why do you want to folded your sleeves up, huh?"

"That's the etiquette of wearing my uniform, Jen. You also know that too, don't you?"

"Ah, I don't care. Put your sleeves down back, or do you want other young girls over there to see your arms and go crazy over you? Come to your senses, Manoban. You already have five children now, so don't you dare cause any trouble."

LISA's POV
My forehead wrinkled harder, I was confused by what Jennie said just now. I only wore my uniform according to the uniform etiquette, I need to look neat and completed to be shown as an example to the young soldiers who are at the training center only as a leader and commander.

"I know that. But I need to look neat with my arms folded up to my elbows, Jen"

"No way. Who will be mad at you if you don't follow this etiquette?", Jennie asked while looking at me with her fierce cat-eyes.

"Master Kim, your own father"

"Daddy? It's okay, tell me if he's mad at you just because I didn't let you to fold up your arms, okay?"

"What are you going to do? I'm a soldier, Jennie... Master Kim is a very serious person who cares about tidiness and discipline when on duty"

"Daddy is very afraid of me, he won't dare to scold you, just say this is an order from JENNIE KIM"

I smiled when I saw her angry reaction. Is she jealous or her emotions are erratic right now?

"I will ask Lieutenant Jung Hae-in to watch over you today. Watch out, if I find out you folded your arms back"

"What are you going to do with me, beautiful?"

"Don't you dare to praising me when I'm in serious, Manoban"