FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]

I'm preparing things that I would bring to the shooting set after this. Some thick blankets, hoodies and comfortable sandals for me to wear after the shoot is finished.

"Remember, give me first the photo of you with Calvin Klein. I don't want to be the second person to see your body in a revealing dress from that company", said Lisa who was looking at me while buttoning her military uniform.

"Yes, I know, Hubby. You will always be the first one to see my photos before anyone else does. I have already told my manager to send you the first sample of my shoot later"

"If possible, don't wear any clothes that are too revealing..."

"I can't promise about that, Hubby. You also know what their products are like, don't you?"

"Yes...", Lisa sighed heavily.

Cup.

I kissed Lisa's lips and gave her a sweet smile.

"Thank you for allowing me to take this job. I love you so much", Lisa smiled when she heard my last words then pulled my waist closer to her.

"I love you very much. I will try to make you happy whether it's from your career or your personal aspect. Live freely, I would always be behind you to support everything you like nor love", said Lisa in a soft tone while gently caressing my lips.

"Thank you for being a husband who very understanding and supports everything I do, I promise I won't let you down", I replied and was kissed for a long time by Lisa.

"Thank you for being my wife and mother to my children", Lisa added again and hugged me tightly.

"My pleasure", I replied and was kissed again by Lisa passionately, after a few minutes she released our kissing.

"Wanna me to take you to the filming set? But I'll use my super bike today"

"My manager will come and pick me up shortly. I'll ride home with you after the shooting are done, okay?"

"Good, take good care of yourself, okay? Call me if you need anything or if there's a problem, okay?"

"Alright!"

LISA's POV

Not long after that, Jennie's phone rang while she was helping to fold the sleeves of my uniform. That is her manager. He has arrived in front of the house to invite Jennie to the filming location. I went out first to put all of Jennie's things in the car and ran a bit when I saw Jennie wearing her green Nike sneakers.

"Sit down, my princess", I pulled her to sit on a bench in front of the house then squatted down to tie her shoelaces.

"Don't forget to take your lunch today", Jennie said while stroking my head which was bowing in front of her.

"Okay, my dear, I will do it. The same goes for you, don't forget to eat, take your vitamins, drink enough water and rest for a while if you're tired. Don't push yourself too much, okay?", she just laughed softly and kissed my cheek after I finished tying her shoelaces.

"You are so sweet. Be careful when riding a motorcycle okay? I love you, Daddy"

"I love you more than anything, My Queen"

Head Quarter of Military Force (ROKA)

I arrived at the headquarters for training with the new trainees for the shooting course.

"Long time no see, how was your new baby?", Jung Haein asked me with a smile.

"My baby girl is named Chiquita Kim Manoban, beautiful like her mother"