ELEVEN [ Broke ]

~

J E N N I E
I'm packing all my stuff and my kids quickly. I don't want to see a face that hurts my heart. I was driving a yellow Volkswagen that Lisa had gifted me during the first wedding anniversary. I returned to my parents ’house in an uncontrollable state, crying non -stop. I knocked on the door, Daddy, a man who never hurt my heart opened the door. Hugging my body tightly, a worried facial ripple etched on his face with full of curiosity.

“Princess...”,the only nickname he would called me. He spoiled me with his love and care. I'm the only daughter of him. He treated me like a real Princess in my life. He frown his eyebrows caressed my back to calm me down. After feeling a little calm, I pulled out the hugged and sat on the couch facing him. Mummy also here, showed me her worried face.

“My Dear, what happened?”,asked Mummy in calm tone wiped away my tears which soaking hard my cheeks.

“Did anyone hurt you, Princess? Tell me who? Lisa?”,He asked in serious tone waiting for my answer patiently.

“D-daddy”, I stammering in my sentences look at him and about to cry again.

“Yes my love. Tell me what happened?”, his eyes became soothing, pleading with my condition.

“Lisa c-cheating with me”,I emphasize in stammering. He widened his eyes unbelievable.

“What she did?”,asked Daddy in low tone.

“She fucking with other woman behind me!”, I shouted a bit while crying. Mummy hugged me to calm me down while stroke my head. She look at her husband who walked towards the store room, grabbing his rifle.

-
“Honey, don't!”,Mum yelled. He stopped in the middle of his steps to the door when heard my weak voice calling him.

“D-dad, she still the father of my childs. They still need her.”,I spoke with my weak tone and lie my head on Mum’s shoulder. I'm tired. I'm tired of everything. She is not Lisa who I knew now. I still couldn't believe how can she did that dirty things... with other woman. What else she did behind me, things that I don't know, I didn't see yet. Did I am not enough for her? I am not pretty enough? Or just she... getting bored with me?

“But she broke my daughter's heart!”,He spoke firmly. Mummy shake her head as no. He release a deep sighed and put back his rifle in store room and heard someone knock the door loudly while called my name.

-
-

-

“Jennie!”, a scream of a voice not unfamiliar to me. The voice that often uttered sweet words, the voice that made me fall in love for the first time and the voice of a father to my children. She knocked the door, as soon as Dad opened it. I heard her groaned and the shout of madness from Daddy to her. It's literally break my heart.

I was in an unstable state, a precarious mind, a sadness, and the trust she betrayed. I still can't believe what I saw was true, my wife cheated on me along with other women ... and had sex. She gave what should have belonged to me to someone else. I always take care of myself very well even though I often meet a lot of people just for her, only her. But is this what I got? The dignity of a wife who is get trampled and duped?

I feels very despicable.

How could you do this to me, Lisa?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The girl was crying. Hearing her Baba's voice from outside, I pulled their hands and go inside the room.

“Mummy , what Grand-dad did to my Baba?”, asked the Girl with sobbing at me. I stroke her hair softly then wipe away her tears, tried to smile in front of my little princess.

“Go take a bath and rest now”, I replied and stood up.

“I want Baba, Mummy~”, spoke the girl and start crying so hard.

This little butterfly which Lisa spoiling the most, all the times with Lisa. Of course she would feels sad when didn't saw her beloved “Baba” was not on her side before go to the bed.

“Drink your milk first, Ruby”

I looked at her who just sat on the bed with sad face.

“Mummy~~, are you mad at Baba?”

She spoke out with low tone, waiting for my replied.

I gave her my weak smile, caress her fluffy cheeks that Lisa used to kissed.

“No... I'm not mad at your Baba, my girl”

Yea I'm not. But it gives me a deep pain inside. What should I say to her than everything was fine.

“I want to talk with Baba”, added Jane again with her baby tone. I just nodded and called Lisa's number to Jane. After about 20 minutes, she hang up and showed up her bright smile. She won't stop asking untill get what she wants, a widen smile showing off that she was satisfied with what she’ve got.

“I love you , Baba!”, the last words she say before hang up. I smile a bit looked at my daughter.

“Let's sleep now”,

“Okay!”, she replied with happy tone.