SIXTY-ONE

FAST FORWARD
It's been the second month, I've been waiting for Lisa to open her eyes, unfortunately she still can't wake up from her fantasy dream. Because of her I had to postpone my wedding and it will take place on this weekend. I'm thankfully that Taehyung understands my situation, he also knows that I no longer have any feelings towards Lisa but just wanted to take care of her until she really comes to her senses back, however she is still the father of my kids, they are still waiting for Lisa's return and I don't want to my kids continues to be sad because they sees Lisa's current condition.

Although there is still no signs that Lisa will wake up from her coma, but I am sure, she will open her eyes one day. She could forget me but not for her children. I thought this is the best way for Lisa so that she won't remember or love me anymore, I don't want her to feel the pain anymore.

The long awaited day has arrived. Today I would be the wife of the man who loves me very much, Taehyung. The ceremony this time was very luxurious and only invited for family, close relatives and close friends.

"Thank you for accepting me as your wife...", I stared into his eyes while smiling.

cup.

He kissed my forehead then smiled at me.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you because you're willing to choose me and give me the opportunity to take care of you and our children"

I just smiled and hugged him. I suddenly remembered the same thing that Lisa had done to me on our wedding aisle a long time ago. Instead of thanking me for accepting her to be my husband, Lisa prefers to expressed that she is very grateful that I could accepted her love and be willing to be the queen of her life. She would never stop telling me how much she loves me, and it's true, she really proves all her words to be true. I also loved her so much, but after many things happened between us, I just thought my marriage with Lisa could only last for this 10 years. This separation also taught me to be a strong woman and mother in overcoming any challenge. That's because I have to do a lot of things alone, before many things that I never did will be solved by Lisa, she will always make all my affairs easier, whether it's about the kids, house or career. She would make sure everything is fine and my job is to be in front of her, serve her, caress her and spend more time together. To be honest, I really like Lisa's attitude because she is a very gentlewoman, loving and serves me like a queen, but maybe it's because we had a lack of understanding with each other that caused this separation to happen.

"What are you thinking about?", asked V after seeing me thinking far away.

"It's okay. I haven't visited Lisa in a week, can I ask your permission to visit her in the hospital?"

"Sure, love"

"Can you take care of my children at home for a while, I wanted to go there alone maybe just for a while"

"Our children", Taehyung emphasized his words while staring at me.

"Yes I mean our children."

"Okay, love. Go and don't come home late, okay?"

"Thank you", I kissed his cheek and gradually left.

IN THE HOSPITAL
I sat on the side of the bed and gently stroked her tangled hair.

"Manoban..."

"— you've been asleep for a long time, don't you missed your little kids? Don't you missed your spoiled daughter? That little lover of yours often gets cries because of you, Manoban. Wouldn't you don't like to know that your little Ruby Jane is crying?" I looked at her pretty calm face, suddenly I could see a tear coming out of her eye.