FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]

"Don't!", I shouted out loudly and Jennie looked at me in amazement.

She walked back to me and raised her head to me while crossing her arms over the chest. I started to feel nervous and swallowed hard enough. I didn't do anything wrong, but why am I the most afraid when faced with this petite woman? She is only a small woman, but her fierce and motherly aura is also capable of scaring me just with her death stare.

"Looks like there's something you're hiding from me, Manoban?", I just stood firmly in front of her while our eyes met each other, our bodies were facing each other.

"Tell me, what are you guys doing?", Jennie asked again as her forehead began to frown.

"It's nothing, honey"

"You lied to me?"

"No honey..."

"So why are you busy forbidding me to meet your twins?"

"I promised them not to telling you about this and I don't want you to lose your mood either. It's just a small problem, so don't worry okay?"

"Tell me now...", Jennie looked seriously into my eyes, it seemed that she was really very angry.

"Don't be mad, Honey. Soon we will go to a place that I have prepared for you and our kids"

"I'm not mad, I'm just asking"

"Your tone seems like you are angry. Don't be like that my beautiful wife"

"Alright. So tell me, what happened to Liam and Jane?", Jennie changed the tone of her voice to a softer and calmer one.

"They don't do anything. Just like other little kids, they play in the yard and their clothes get dirty with mud, that's all, Honey"

"What?! I told them not to play with mud just now, why don't they want to listen to me?", his tone started to rise. I hugged Jennie gently and kissed her forehead.

"That's normal because they're still a little kids, of course they'll be hyper even if you've forbidden it. Don't be angry, okay? I've also told them to quickly clean themselves up and get ready again, they'll be down shortly", I spoke in a soft tone while embracing her perfect body.

"Oh so they just wanted to heard your words? So who am I to them? Aunt? Gardener? It seems like I'm not important to them because they never wanted to heard my words"

"Don't say that, pretty. You are the mother of my kids. You don't have to feel bad about that, they loved you very much"

"That's it!", she gently pushed my body and went to the living room. I just sighed, I was already trying not to spoil her mood because I wanted her to be happy when we get there, it seems my plans has be changed.

Jennie is a gentle and firm person when it comes to educating her children. She is easily offended when they make her feel bad or ignore her advices. This is not a big problem but she is sad that the children are more important to me than to her. Actually the children are very afraid if Jennie starts to get angry or not in a good mood, it's very scary said Liam when his Mommy is angry. None of them dared to speak or speak when that Manoban Queen was in a moody mood. This is because Jennie prefers to remain silent when she is angry with her children, and that is even more creepy. We are on our way to Jeju Island, one of the very famous islands at the edge of Seoul that I have rented completely just for Jennie and my children. They will enjoy the beauty of the island without any interference from others. But this holiday trip turned tense when Jennie just kept quiet since we left the house again.