FORTY-EIGHT [M]

After my meeting with Calvin Klein, Lisa sent me home because she had to go back to the headquarters again to continue training with the new interns. The children are still at my parents house and they will come home tomorrow by Lisa, I feel very lonely without them, the house is very different when the children often play outside and in the house. But anyway, Lisa has already promised that she will come home tonight to accompany me, maybe she will come home late at night but she will definitely come home for me.

It's already dinner time, I'm alone at the dining table while eating the food I cooked just now, I'm also cooking more to serve to Lisa later. After finishing dinner and making sure all the doors and windows of the house are locked, I head towards the living room to watch a random movie from Netflix. And suddenly my phone notification rang and displayed Lisa's name, she sent a picture of her along with a message.

MY SUGAR DADDY 😘❤️
ONLINE NOW

"Honey, I just finished training with my juniors

"Honey, I just finished training with my juniors. Wait for me to come home! I LOVE YOU MUMMY 🥰😍😘❤️❤️"

I smiled and only seen her messages. Not long after that I got another message from Lisa.

"Honey, what do you want on my way home? Fruit or sweets?"

ME
ONLINE NOW
"Sweet"

I replied succinctly.

"Alright Honey, take care of yourself. I love you so much, muahhhhh! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️"

Lisa's reply that often makes me laugh because she really likes to use emojis that are often used by today's young teenage couples who are in the heat of romance.That didn't suit her because he was too cold for that. But I'm thankful that he's always been sweet with me.

The clock is now showing 12 midnight, the weather tonight is also very cold because of the rain that is falling, and I am still waiting for Lisa's return which may arrive at any time. Naturally the distance from the military headquarters and our house is very far, he could just spend the night there but he didn't want to because he said he would feel bad if he let me sleep alone even so Lisa never complained to go home with me.

After about 15 minutes, Lisa's MVP powered car, a black Roger Rover came through the main gate and I saw her running in quickly to avoid getting wet from the heavy rain.

"Honey! I'm home!", Lisa shouted from outside while waiting for me to open the door.

"Welcome Home— yahh!"

My greeting was hanging as Lisa continues to attack me with kisses on the lips.

"Ah I miss you, Baby", Lisa added with a sweet smile and wanted to bring her face closer to me again but I pushed her chest gently.