FORTY-TWO [M]

NEXT DAY
It's very early in the morning, 4 am. I had to send Jennie home to pick up her clothes and necessities for the filming which would start at 7 in the downtown Seoul. I decided to get out driving early to avoid the traffic jams that often occur on Seoul’s big city streets. Jennie is still half -conscious from sleep, maybe she was too tired with follow all my Mother’s wishes yesterday without refused. I'm tired of talking about my mother's temperament again, what is the most important is my family.

After arriving at the set of the new filming location, she was fully awake and went out from the car with her thick furry sweater, walking slowly to meet her director in a small tent. She looked like a kid who didn’t want to go to school, with small hands swaying all the way. I got out of the car and took her belongings to Jennie's preparation tent. After a few minutes she came towards me and hugged my body gently, while resting her fluffy cheeks on my chest.

“Still sleepy?”, I asked to her while hugging.

“A little. I need your warm hug before start working, it helps me to be more awake from falling asleep again..”, she replied with soft mumbled.

“I apologize for my mother's behavior towards you a few days ago.”

“It's fine”

“Can I say something?”

“Hmmm?”, she just humming while still comfortably hugging my body. The weather is getting colder since this is winter season, I have a big and thick body, also immune to this kind of weather since I got used to it while training in the United States before with the teams.

“You can stop working if you're tired. And just let me work for you and our kids”

She looked at me with her confused face. Her face was getting redder and looked so cute when she wanted to fight back my words.

“Why are you saying like that?”

“I'm feeling guilty to see you don't get enough rest after need to taking care of our children, house, working and me too...”

“Give me a little more time okay?”

No, no, no ,no!

I spoke heartily to the spider when get touched by my mother’s favorite girl. She got my phone number from the woman in her 40s, then persuaded me to make an appointment with her on the pretext of wanting to talk about the business of her family invested with Manoban’s. We met in a restaurant, Minnie was wearing a dress that was so prominent that it tortured my mind so much.

“What are you interested in investing in our Tea’s Plantation?”, I asked while sipping the orange juice which I ordered earlier while looking at the paper work she brought together.

“I think the reason is pretty solid. I want to help you to further market for your product in this country... Maybe even we can achieve overseas marketing if we have mutual agreements?”, she replied with a seductive smile etched on her lips.

I noticed that. I cleared my throat then looked at her with my authorities face.

“I am impressed with your accomplishments in the high approval of business marketing learning. But the marketing that handled by my employees now is very satisfying for me. Also you can see the achievements from this business often gets demand from locals”

“I knew it Ms. Manoban. That’s why I want to invest and help your business to expand,maybe it could be more bigger than what you expected”, she tease me with her mischievous, calm smile while slowly sipping her pure strawberry juice.

“You can called me Lisa instead of Ms. Manoban, since I am already married”

“You are a very successful person and admired by many parties, Lisa. I’m also impressed with your abilities in various fields...”