FORTY-NINE

THE NEXT DAY

As soon as I woke up, the clock showed late in the morning, it was almost 12 noon and we were both still naked on the bed. I looked at Lisa who was just next to me who still sleeping peacefully. I smiled shyly as I remembered what we did last night. Everything was perfect, we made love without get interruption from anyone, especially the children who were staying at their grandmother's house. I felt very satisfied to be able to make Lisa happy with me. The love marks that Lisa made all over my body made me feels so good.

I shook Lisa's arm to wake her up from her extended sleep, she had to pick up the kids and had to attend her office today.

"Hubby, wake up"

"Shhh, I'll cum on your face now, Wifeyyyy!" Lisa spoke while still sleeping. Does she dream of having sex with me?

"Yah! Wake up and take your kids now!", I patted her stomach hard causing she to woke up from her wet dream.

"Aish jinjaa!"

"Are you raising your voice at me?"

"A-ani, Wifey. I'm going to take a shower now", Lisa got up quickly and went into the bathroom.

FAST FORWARD
I followed Lisa to her office first before picking up the children. She said she only had one important meeting with her collaborators and employees. I just waited for her in her office, I didn't want to disturb Lisa when she was working. I sat on her chair and looked around the room where there were several framed photos, there was also a photo of her with me, a medium-sized photo of me on her master desk.

After almost an hour Lisa finally entered her office with a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Honey. There are some important things I need to—-

"No need to explain, I understood that"

"Thank you, wifey. Shall we go home now?"

"Wait a minute", I looked at her face seriously.

"Yes, Honey?"

"Why do you still keep a picture of your ex in your office drawer?"

LISA's POV

I was surprised by Jennie's question. My forehead started to wrinkle hard, my eyes looked at a photo that was being held by Jennie.

"Honey, I don't know---

"I don't like it when you start twisting the truth from me..."

"Honey, I don't know about that. I never keep any photos from other women than yours"

"What's this? It's in your desk drawer", Jennie threw the photo on my chest and it was Diana's photo.

"Honey, I told you—-"

PANGGG!

One slapped stuck on my cheek, Jennie slapped my face not so hard on me but it still hurts.

"Are you trying to lie with me? It's clearly show that the picture is in your drawer and office room! Is there anyone else you've allowed to enter besides me?"

"Honey, calm down first. I could explain all this, and I know it's not my fault"

"Are you cheating on me again, Manoban?", asked Jennie in a serious tone. My forehead frowned harder, my eyes began to look at her so sharply.