NINE [ Being caught by lust ]

J E N N I E

The shooting ends at 10 in the night. Almost 9 hours with so many cuts. I was worried about Lisa since she's alone waiting for me untill this time. I finished changing into more comfortable clothes and walked to the car, looking for her whereabouts. The car was empty. I tried to make a calls but her phone was in the car ringing without the owner. I frown my eyebrows confusedly where she is now. It's about eleven in the night, I fucking lost patience waiting for her without telling me where she going without a phone with her. Hearing someone’s footsteps heading towards me from behind, made me panic and almost cry.

“L-lisa , where are you”, I spoke almost whispered while hugged my handbag on my hand.

“I'm here”,the deep voice tone from behind. I quickly turn my head to the person and slapped her face slightly. I was totally shower with my tears because of scared.

“Where are you going!”, I yelled.

“Jen , what's wrong with you?”, she even questioned me back with her calm tone.

“How could you leave me alone here, it's dark here!”, I shouted in trembling. She pulled me into her hugged while run her finger toward my hairs.

“I'm sorry, I'm going to find the toilet”, she exclaimed. I pulled out the hugged and going straightly into the car. She driving without any words and just look at the road. I staring at her moves. She looks uncomfortable. I held her hand which getting soaking with sweats.

“Are you okay, Hubby?”, I asked her with worried tone.

“Yeah , I'm fine”, she smile a bit.

“Then why you sweating?”, I looked curiously at her.

“I'm tired , and didn't take a shower since noon”, I raise my eyebrows firmly and lean on her neck to sniff her body.

“O-okay”, I simply replied and walked out from the car when we're reached the home. I slammed my body softly on the bed after take a shower with released a soft moan of tiredness. I miss my twins, thinking about what they do all day with their Grandparents. I opened my phone and saw the messages from Daddy this afternoon, sending me a videos and pictures of them was playing with the toys. A smile etched on my face unconsciously, they looks happy and fine. I putted the phone on lamp side and looking for Lisa.

“Hubby”, I called.

“Yes , Wifey”, shouted her from the bathroom and about to go out. She came out with bathrobe on and took it off before lie beside me.

“I'm sorry”, the voice in mine getting small while staring on her.

“For what?”

“Accidentally slapping you”, I pouted my lips while stroke her cheeks that I have done. She smile and held my hand that on her cheeks.

“I don't care even you punch me, it was nothing for me”, she release a soft chuckled.

“What would I do that? Unless you're cheating behind me”,I replied with calm tone which get enough to make she shook with my sentences.

“Dont say that, ofcourse I wouldn't”, she firmly it. I shake my head, chuckled.

Day four of shooting in village state, and Lisa still here accompany me even I didn't asked for. Today were be my last day shooting here and went back to Seoul for the last scene. I looked over at my wife, who smiling looking at her phone. I tried to not overthinking. Maybe she look at the twins. Our kids. I saw she stood up and walked away, glad I was free this time so I could followed her from behind and where actually she is going.

She go inside the traditional house which have small room with tiny door, having a rectangle shape. My mind was say “Oh , maybe she just want to take a rest there” since the spot was for staff used. I was about to backwards, go back to the shooting set. My eyes got distraction with those shoe infront of the house. It's was... Tzuyu’s high heel.

I mumbled and walked forward and stopped right infront of the house. I don't know why. My heart suddenly being negative. Like it's beats in abnormal speed, make me even nervous and hard to swallow my lump in throat after saw my wife go inside the door which also have Tzuyu’s shoe.

Tzuyu is an additional actress who also worked with me. So I only knew her not very closely.

I putted my palm on the slide door slowly and the quiet of atmosphere hits the weird sound in my ear. I tried to opened the slide door with push it side, but it's was locked. My heart sank, a mixed feeling, like something heavy was hitting my chest to breathe. I took a backwards and hold my chest tightly , it so sudden. One of the staff come towards me , asking worried if I am okay.

“Can you... help me?”, I was breathless look at him. He showed me a confused and worried in his face. My tears start flowing, non-stop. I don't know why.

He has all the traditional house door locks here. He helped me to open the locked door which from the inside and pushed the door to the side as I said.

I fell down. My legs became weak, shaking and limp to I have a reasons to keep stood up after I I saw my own wife's intimate action with other women in this small room, and they was... Naked infront me.

“Li-lisa”, I spoke with shaking in low tone facing them who was kissing each other.

It's... Kill... My heart.

She startled and flinched so hard turn her head to me.

“L-lisa”, the only words could come out from my mouth. This heart trying to escape from my body with a abnormal beats. She breaks my heart, into million pieces. I was breathless, pulled the staff sleeve shirt to help myself stand up again and leave that fucking place.

She shouted my name loudly. I was deaf, dark in open eyes while walking to where I should. It's fucking killing me being witness of my wife fucking with other woman infront of me.

“Jennie!”, her loud voice became close to me and held my wrist. I turn my head slowly to her. The woman who I trust in my life, just betrayal behind me. She's liar. No wonder why she really wants to accompany me here. She want to meet that fucking whore behind me. I could smell the perfume of woman in her neck that night, small scratch on her back, her nerves towards me.. totally different. I'm not stupid enough untill didn't aware about happened on her. The perfume of other woman... On her neck. She fucking other woman behind me!

She about to touch me. I turn my body facing her and slapped her face which I never did to her. My anger so sudden came and make me forget about the grief and just wanted to vent the anger, the frustration, the deception she gave me.

“You fucking cheater! Go away from me!”,I shouted loudly while slapped her face multiple.I took a rock on the ground and threw it on her.

“J-jennie”

“Stop calling my name! You disgusting!”, I clawed her face angrily untill leaving a lot of scars on her face.

“Jen, stop it”, she held my hand tightly.

“How could you, Lisa”,I spoke with my low tone look down. I'm tired. Super tired. I shove my hand from her and called my manager to send me home.

“Wife~”

The sentence came out from her mouth. Just make me felt like... useless and cheap.

“Dont.touch.me”,

She about to spoke. My manager wave his hand to me who already standing beside the car, I walked slowly towards the car , ignored all the fucking shit people start talking about me and Lisa.