THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]

LISA’s POV

Here I am. In my parents' house at Itaewon, I haven't visited them for a long time. Today I went home with their grandchildren. There are a few reasons why I haven’t seen them in a long time. Among the reasons is my mother. My mother is a native woman of Thai birth and married to my stepfather who is originally from Switzerland. Mr. Marco Bruschweiler, since my childhood he took care of me and always gave me support and love. He also has some of the largest tea plantations here. Also, he owns several business companies with me. If followed, about 6 years I have not met them, since I was recruited into the team until now. They also don’t know that they are already grandparents now. Maybe I’ll spend time with them for some days.

I knocked on the door of the house, not long after that the appearance of my father appeared, he looks getting older and having wrinkles on his cheerful face, his body a little crooked than usual, he was a man who worked hard and succeeded on his own efforts.

“Dad...”, I greeting him with a warm smile.

He looked a little surprised at me, ofcourse He is, and was followed by his wide smile.

“My daughter is back...”, he spoke out with happily tone before invite me and the kids go inside.

We sat on a soft brown couch that didn’t look awkward to me. This is my mom's favorite couch. She really likes to buy quality furniture items from Thailand, the condition of this house does not run away from the cozy atmosphere of the village in Buriram, where I was born.The development of this house was converted to a nice half of wood and stone, dark brown in color and furnished with furniture made in the country of my birth.

Mom is very good at arranging house.

“Baba, where are we now?”, asked the princess while holding my shirt from the edge with curiosity.

“This is your grandparents house. My Mum and Dad’s house”, I replied to her with smile.

“It's been a long time now. What's bring you to come back? And who's these kids with you?”, asked Dad with calm tone.

“Dad, they're my kids. This is my eldest son, Liam. And this is his twin Jane. And the one who is in your arms now is my youngest son, he is Louis”, I introduced the children to my father with happy tone.

He release a soft, dry chuckled to me while nodded his head to me.

“Liam, Jane and Louis. So where's my daughter-in-law?”, asked my Dad while smile widely looked at me.

“She... She is busy. I just came through with the kids”

He nodded as understanding.

“Where's Mom, Dad?”, I asked when did not see a glimpse of my beloved woman's figure.

“She was out with her friends, and would be home before dark sunset”

I nodded my head.

The Next Morning.

I woke up early in the morning to jogging around the residential area here. The area here is more of a village area, very cozy and calm, especially in the morning. After an hour I went home to my family home and showered before reaching for my phone which was non -stop ringing. It was Jennie.

I got 161 missed call and 97 messages since yesterday from her. I don't care at all if she wants to spamming me or what. I will just ignored her.

I just need time to calm down, I don’t want to lose her. I knew if I kept arguing with Jennie things would get worse. So I decided to stay away from her for awhile.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom was cooking, she had already met me early this morning, so her reaction might not be too surprised now. She cooks my favorite food, it is pineapple fried rice and fried spinach.

Simple, it's me.

“Good morning, Mek”, I greeting her with a cheerful tone.

“สวัสดีตอนเช้าที่รักของฉัน”, replied my Mum with her sweet tone.

It's “Good Morning, my Love”.

“Someone wants to see you later in the evening”, added my Mum while putting the food on the table.

“Who?”

“You will know soon”, she smile sweetly while caress my cheeks before go to upstairs.

Who else? My gardener at the Tea farm? Or the curly -haired neighbor's son? I also have a lot of friends here since my childhood, now everyone has grown up well just like me, maybe some of them already engaged, married, or still looking.

“Okay...”

I picked up the phone and called Jisoo, that playful brat. We haven't hung out together for a long time, she is just too busy with her career, just like Chaeyoung-nie. At the end of the conversation we even just discussed about the project she offered to work on, we seemed increasingly foreign, so I wanted to invite Jisoo here for a short vacay.

“Hello, Brat Turtle”,

“Hello **inci Ban!”

“Yahhh! Fxck you...”

“Sorry, I'm not interesting with you”, she replied with playfully.

I told you guys.

She just exposed my---

“Jisoo, stop playing and come to Itaewon tommorow”

“Why?”

“I'm here at my parents house with my kids. Come here and let's have fun”, I smiled.

“Just send me your location, dude”

“Okay, see you tomorrow!”, hang up.

P/S; sorry for late update guys 😂