TWENTY [ Desire ]

-
“What are you doing inside?”,she asked while staring at me who just come out from the dressing room awkwardly.

“It's nothing hee”

I chuckled nervously and sat at the edge of bed, far a bit from her and---

“AHHHH! LISAAA!”

She pulled me into her straddle and gave me a backhug.

God, hope she not---

She massage my breasts softly, I could feels her tiny smirked on my shoulder.

“Are you trying to seduce me, Wifey?”

She spoke out while slid her hand inside my lingerie, pinch my hardened nipples on her palm.

“Ahh, hmmmm n-no I'm not”

“Really? Are you sure hm?”

She used her seduce tone while sucking my neck and playing with my nipples.

I can't hold it. I pushed Lisa on the bed and sat on her cloth cock while took off my lingerie right infront of her. She smile widely and about to grabbed my waist, I stopped her.

“I’ll be the top tonight”, I whispered to her with a naughty tone. She release a soft chuckled.

“Sure, let see how long you could take it then..”

“...Give me a new child if you lose tonight, got it Mummy?”

She added then kissed my back hand while her eyes lock on my breast hanging infront of her face asking for sucking.

“So be my maid for a month if you lose tonight , Manoban”, I added.

“Oh! I would love it”

She chuckled.

I get off her and slowly pulled down her boxer untill revealed her... Big shaft. I widened my eyes and turned my head to her.

“I know you would love it”, she playfully laughing then push my body on the bed quickly when she saw my backwards.

“L-lisa...”

“Five months without you is painful for me, Jen”

She looked at my eyes with lustfully. And everything happened that night being witnessed our latent longing being rewarded with satisfaction and love between us. It surprised me when Lisa wanted a another child, I can fulfill her request, but... we are both being very busy with our respective careers. How about the kids? I think we need a discussion about this later.

-
Next Morning.
The naked body of Lisa hugged mine from behind while still in her deep sleep. I woke up and go take a shower before going to kitchen for making a breakfast for them. Lisa asked me to make  a healthy meal for her, I didn't really sure what actually her “healthy meal” that she used throughout the period of duty before. Her body getting bigger with muscles and shape.

“Ermm maybe just eggs, salad , olive oil and toast bread for my Hubby?”, I thought.

And vege fried rice with boneless chicken for my kids. Milk, orange juice and Lisa's hydration drink on the table before I go to their bedroom for breakfast. Jane and Liam woke up and take a shower. Now my naughty Husbaby turn. I walked inside our room and hearing the water drops on the bathroom sign she's there take a shower too.

I made the bed and stuff in the room until I heard the door open from the bathroom. Lisa's appeared out of there and headed towards me with only a towel around her waist.

 Lisa's appeared out of there and headed towards me with only a towel around her waist

Yahhh! Don't stare at my Lili’s body!- Nini

“Hmm?”, I humming while looked at her face.

She lean closer to my face and give me a long-peck on my lips.

“Good morning Mrs Manoban”,

“Good morning my Hubby, how was your first sleep?”, I asked while cupped her face on my palm softly.

“My sleep was pretty fine last night since you're on my side. Thank you for making me feels better...”

She whispered with sweet smile on her face, trying to reach my neck but I slowly pushed her.

“Your kids is waiting, Lisa...”

“They could wait for a while. Where's my morning kiss, Mummy?”,

I love the way how Lisa always being obsessed with me. Her duality between with me, kids and her work was totally the different person.

She came down from bedroom and sat with her children at the dining table just wearing only sleeveless shirt and short exposing the brightly raised arm and thigh muscles of hers, since today is her off day.

“Good morning my boy and girl”, she greeting the kids with smile then messy Liam hair cause that boy whimpered at me.

“Mummyyyyy!”

Lisa just chuckled and caressed Jane cheeks softly who just sat beside her. The Baba's girl y'all.

“Is that okay for your breakfast, Hubby?”, I asked while walked toward them and sat. She nodded smiley and start eating.

After she finished with breakfast and her daily routine, I called Lisa into the room for the talk. She sat smiling as she looked into my face, waiting for a question from me. This may be will make she feels disappointed, but I need to tell her about she wants another child in this such a difficult situation.

“I want to talk about... the child”, I spoke out while looked at her who still smile widely at me and nodded.

“Why? Are you planning for another one too? I would love it”, she replied while smile widely.

“Lisa~...”, I interwined our hands then staring at our marriage ring which perfectly wrapped on her right sweet finger then caressed it softly. She start showed me her confused face with raise her eyebrows to me.

“What’s wrong, Honey?”,

She looked at my eyes with her innocent face while stroke my palm with her thumb slowly. I feel guilty to be honest with her, but I have to do it for our good. Having a child is a double happiness for Lisa, she loves her offspring very much. Looking at her increasingly glazed face when I stated the matter, made me feels more guilty. But she gave me a little smile and hugged my body tightly.

“It's okay, I understand. Sorry if I put pressure on you...”

“Nooo. Don't say like that, Lisayah. I also want to have another baby with you, but let's finished our work first”

She replied with smile. And next week Liam and Jane will started their kindergarten session for the first time. They are five years old now and smart with everything what we're saying.