FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]

"It's been a long time since we've had sex, can I have you tonight?", asked Lisa in a seductive and lustful tone, as she began to kissed my neck and shoulders.

"How could i say no to you?" Lisa smiled widely and pulled my body closer to her.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Look how outsiders admire you and make you their idol, you're hard to reach. But me? I get everything from you"

"I really hope that I can be in your arms until whenever"

"If one day you started to get bored with me, please tell me, I will improve myself to be a better person for you. I don't want to lose you"

"I will never get bored with you, in fact I am falling in love with you even more and more"

"I'm scared, Honey..."

"Why?"

"I always thought about what if one day you leave me?", Lisa said while staring into my eyes.

"Why did you say that? Of course that won't happen"

"Because I loved you too much, and I can't bear it if you leave me. I am a person with many shortcomings and weaknesses"

I wondered why she suddenly thinks like that.

"Are you okay, hm?", I caressed her face gently.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you what I feel" I made a sweet smile and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Honey..."

"Yes?", I looked straight into her eyes.

"Are you happy with me?", Lisa's question which made me even more puzzled and confused.

"I'm so happy with you"

"So can you prove that to me?"

"How could I do that, is my love not clear to you all this time?"

"I wanted more children with you, okay?", she stared at me as she waited for an answer. I let out a heavy sigh and pushed her body away from me.

"As for the child, can we forget about it for a moment? Are four still not enough for this family?", I didn't look at her while looking for something to wore.

"Yeah..., still not enough for me"

"Lisa..., there are still many ways if you want me to prove my love towards you. Getting pregnant and giving birth is not an easy thing, I hope you understand that"

"I married you because I just wanted to have many children from the woman that I loved. I wanted to have a big family, besides that I wanted our own children who will continue my legacy in the future"

"Yes, I understand you wanted a big family. But this is about my body, Lisa. I'm not sure if I could still give you another child in the near future. My wounds are still wet, don't you think about that?"

"Didn't I already prepare the medicine that you need to take so that your body will be perfect again?"

"LISA! What are you saying? Are you drunk? Wake up, you seem to be out of your mind with what you are saying to me!"

"I'm not drunk and I'm telling the truth. Can't you agree with me?"

"Lisa..."