TWO - [Drunk Nini]

I pushed her slowly. But she gripped my hand tightly. The effect of alcohol really grow on her body now.

"Nini , hey look at me", I softly tapped her cheeks. She smile widely.

"Ne?"

"Wait here , I will take a water for your body okay"

She just smile cutely and tried to kiss me again. I quickly stood up and go to the kitchen. Actually , that's really break my heart seeing her with that condition. She never being like that since with me , I really took care of her very well before. I don't know, I just want to make sure she is safe.... Without any hurt.

I put the basin on the side and tucked her hair neatly to the edge of her ear so I could clearly see her smooth face which still smile cutely at me. I can't control my smile while looking at her.

"I will never let you going anywhere alone again, that's my promise", I caressed her hair and start wiping her face softly.

"Lisa-yah"

"Emm?"

"D-do you have a girlfriend?"

Asked the Kitten while looked at me with her tipsy tone. I smiled a bit before replied her question.

"No, I don't have, Nini", I replied while slowly wipe her cheeks with wet cloth.

"Wae? You liar right?"

"Have I ever cheat on you before?"

She showed me her gummy smile while shake her head cutely.

"Can I request something , Lili?"

"What is it? You want to eat hm? Okay I will tell ahjumma to-----

She hold my hand to stopped me from stood up.

"Wae?"

"Dont get closer with any girls except me.... , I'm jealous"

She speak while her eyes about to closed but she still try hard to look at me. So adorable.

"No, I'm not. The only woman who I close with is just you"

"Promise me first", she handed out her pinky finger to make an agreement. I laughed softly and accepted her finger.

"I would"

Next Morning
J E N N I E

I rubbed my eyes while trying to get out of bed. My head... feel so hurt. What actually happened last night? My clothes have been changed into pajama. I hold my head and sat on the bed.

"Ahjumma....", I faintly shouted the maid.

"Yes Miss Kim"

"What happened to me last night? Who took me home?"

I looked at Ahjumma.

"It's Lisa , Miss Kim"

"Lisa? Please tell her to come here"

Ahjumma just nodded and leave the room.

Lisa?, I mumbled.

After a few minutes she came in into my room with her serious face then looked away.

"Yes?"

"Liii..."

"What"

"Look at me first"

She turned her head at me while cross her arm infront me. I bite my lips while clenched my fist nervously.

Yeah. She's mad at me now.