THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]

J E N N I E

I admitted it. She's really good with take care of our children. She knows how to take their heart. She knows how to make they comfortable. She knows how to make they happy naturally. Three days without her kids her heart must be restless, thinking about them. She spent time here for the kids ten minutes more before she need to going for work. Her face showed off how happy she is meet her children.

“Baba need to go now, kids”, she spoke while kneeled down on their height. She caressed with full of love on her twins head.

“I'm waiting for you this night, Baba”, say the girl while hugged her legs. Hoping her Baba will come back home like usually.

“I can't promise for it, Baby. I have so many works to have done. But I promise , I will come here if I have free time soon”,She replied softly to them.

“I hold your promise, Baba”, say the girl while smile widely. She just nodded and kissed their forehead. She take a few steps and stopped immediately when heard her prince’s voice spoking.

“What about Mommy? She also want kisses from you”,asked Liam.

She take a quick glance on me and look at Liam back.

“Kiss Mommy on the forehead like us, Kiss Mommy!”

Say the twins with happy tone waiting for Lisa. She walked towards me with her head was bowed.

“May.. may I?”,she asked while her head still bowed, looking on the ground.

My kids still focused look at us. I don't want to show them that me and Lisa was not in good terms. They're still kid. Craving for parents love.

I nodded shyly while look away. She cupped my face and lean her kissed on my forehead softly. She give me a long-peck which I could feels her trembling lips on mine. Her chest racing in up and down.

I love you”

The words come out from her mouth after pulled out.

She staring a bit on my eyes and turn away, walked towards her car.

“Janeeee, come here”,She called her princess name. The girl running towards her with cute giggled.

“Come on. Where Baba’s cap you take earlier?”, She smirked, teasing her little daughter.

“I don't know ,Baba”,she replied with giggled. I shake my head look at them. Jane tried to hiding Lisa's cap on her back but Lisa catch up and fake biting her shoulder, cause Jane laughed even more in tickles.

“Naughty girl”,she mumbled then stroke Jane's cheeks with her thumb.

“Liammm!”

“Yes, Baba!”

“Take care of your Mommy for me”,she shouted loud enough for me heard and quickly look away, blushing with her simple sweet words.

“Will do, Baba!”, Liam thumb up with his tiny way. Liam really like Lisa. His attitude, his stubbornness, his sweet talker like his Baba is just same.

“Tataaaa , Baba!”, they wave their hands happily look at Lisa's leaving. I sighed deeply.

L I S A
I know she is still not ready to forgive me. And I know, it’s hard to regain the trust after what happened. I will give her how many time she wants, I don't care even it's take a damn times for her forgive and accepted me again as her wife. I missed her, her smells, her touch, her smiles, her nagging, everything. Everything about her, I missed.

I have new mission with Master Kim, my dad-in-law. I know he will treated me like enemy after what I did on her daughter. He did not even give me chance to explained or what. Today we'll have shooting’ practice in our jungle. He will be my opposite. He looked sharply at me like I was entering a tiger trapped. We wear bulletproof vests, the most important thing to stay safe. Training began, he quickly pointed the trigger of the gun at me walked towards me with mid-height position.

“Are you coward?”, He scoffed.

“For what?”,I calmly replied and pointed the gun on his head firmly.

“The way you hold the weapons like a raw kid who loves playing with water gun”, He release a dry chuckled and pulled the trigger, pointing straightly on my forehead.

Yeah, On the battlefield he is a bitter enemy that needs to be eliminated. Playing with dirty sentences is a tactic to weaken the opponent. But I am not an unlicensed soldier who look disgusting in his eyes. I was educated with discipline and courage in facing a challenge. I carve a cynical smile.

“The kid who you said love playing with the water gun is the father of your grandchilds. Isn't it great? You even got a twins grandchildren at the same time. It's... Sound amazing”,I chuckled softly in firmly.

He widened his eyes and slowly take down his weapon from me.

“You can asked for more, Jennie and I can afford to give you another grandchild as long as you are happy and could forgive me”

I spoke again with naughty smile create on my face.He gritted his teeth in anger.

“Master Kim, I love your daughter with all my heart. I love Jennie Kim. I know I have made a worst mistake in my life, I hurt the hearts of the woman I loved. I am aware of my actions. But please, forgive me. My respect for you as the father -in -law and Chief who I admire never faded in myself.You are the reason I got to know about my wife. I respected you. Please , forgive me for what I have done. That's all I need from you”

I pulled down the gun and bowed my body 90° infront of him.

“You should kneeled down infront of my princess, not me. You just broke my trusts towards you for my daughter, that's really unbelievable”

He replied with serious tone look at me who still bowed infront of him with full of respected.

“Of course I can, I will tried to do what ever to make it up back with her. I'm here asking for your permission to refer back to my wife who might be not easy to quote anymore, I knew she was in pain because of me. May I, Dad?”

I replied with calm tone. He pulled me to stood up properly and shouted loudly on my ear which make me smile widely.

“Go! Take your wife back. I'll surely shoot your head if you didn't behave again”, He smile a bit and tapped my shoulder.

“Thank you Dad---

“I'm not your Dad here”, He turn around and started walking.

“I will take your daughter's heart back, Master Kim!”, I shouted loudly with proud. Another fellow soldier cheered for me making me chuckled in relief.