THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]

LISA’s POV

It's been 3 days, and Jennie will be home at noon today. Me as usual, do daily routines for my kids like...

Every morning at 7:30 in the morning, I had to send Liam and Jane to school.

At 9 bathe the youngest, Louis, then dressed him up, and feed him a food.

At twelve o'clock take the twins home and cook them for a lunch.

Next, fill all my free time with them until they fall asleep.

That's all. I am a soldier and a officer who is able to take care of a princess and two princes by my own. I was educated to be responsible and work efficiently. So, as far as taking care of these little kids just small matters for me, as long as if they didn't do naughty things.

There was a knock on the door. I was about to stood up to open it and wondered who it was, and yeah, that's was Jennie. Jennie’s arrival made the kids get up from the dining table and run towards her happily, welcoming their Mummy with a warm hugs and kisses.

I ignored it.

I take the dirty dishes into the kitchen sink and washed them calmly, peacefully without bother with what they're doing behind me.

As soon as I finished washing the dishes, I cleaned the kitchen and dining table with a clean cloth before heading to the backyard.

It's been three months since I quit- not quit, but I still smoke, but rarely now. This is because I spend a lot of time with Louis, he is still super young, and that is not good for him if he inhaled cigarette smoke from me. Today I started again my old habit, I don't know why, but my head is very fibrous. Only by smoking can get rid of the problem that is thought in my mind for a while, by enjoying the cigarette smoke that is made. I sat on my bench and picked up a lighter to light a cigarette.

Lisa~

Someone called my name softly from afar, sounding very soft and faint then it became clear once she get behind me.

“Hubby... I'm calling you”

She spoke in a soft tone, like... Super soft more to tiring tone. I ignored her call by reaching for my phone.

“Hon, I'm home now. Do you see meeee?”, she spoke out cutely while tapped my shoulder with her finger.

“Okay sir, I'm coming now”, I hung up the phone and got up from my seat then headed to the bedroom.

“Lii, I just came home, do you want to go out already?”

Ask the brunette while standing behind me, who just started to dress up get ready going out with my formal outfit.

Still, I ignored her.

I was busy folding my sleeves,
she hugged my body tightly and pampered, placing her head on her favorite place, on my chest. She looked very tired, she kind of wanted to be pampered after coming home from work. Her tiny palms began to caress my right chest gently, she really knew what my weakness was, I could lose control with just that touch.

I raised up my head then straightly got looked right into her eyes.

“I have a work to do, I'll be back home tonight”

“No. You can't go out now...”

Reply the brunette while wrapped her hands around my torso with her lips started showed me a sweet smile. My favorite smile of hers.

I sighed out softly then putting my both hands inside my pocket pants, pulling my head to look away from her.

JENNIE’s POV

“I missed you a whole time, Lili”, I pouted infront of her, playing with her cheeks.

“You did?”

“Yesss!”, I replied happily.

“I thought you had fun with him without me...”

My eyebrows grow frowned in confusedly.

I was shocked with her words, widen my eyes looked at her.

“You are shocked?”, she release a dry chuckled while shake her head.

“How do you know about it?”,

“Suprise! Jennie Kim!”, she emphasized with a hard tone.

I frowned my eyebrows confusedly.

“This is not what you think about, Lii”

“Take your stuff and leave my house now...”

She spoke out under her breath without looking at me and about to go.

“This is how you treat me as your wife?”, I added with a low tone.

“What are you talking about?”, she turned around to me.

“You just misunderstood me and drove me away without hearing my explanation first, Lalisa”

“I don't need your explanation at all, I've seen what you did behind my back without my knowledge. Congrats Jennie Kim, you did it well but you got caught by me”, she stare sharply on my eyes, so close, so mad. Rarely do I see Lisa this angry just through her eyes, I know she won’t touch me or hurt me.

“Lisa, This is just a misunderstanding. Give me a chance to explain all this. You love me, ain't you?”, I replied with a calm tone, trying to soften her heart.

She stared sharply on me, then looked softie when I asked the question.

“Don't use the word of love after what you did to me...”, she added.

“WHAT DID I DO?!”

“YOU CHEATING BEHIND ME!!”, she shouted out loudly, her face turned into red as she clenched her teeth in anger.

I chuckled softly under my breath before facing back her face.

“I told you that--

She shoved my hands slightly, leave me alone in the bedroom.

I sighed out harshly then go to the living room.

She also brought children with her, I don't know where she will go, it's impossible to go to her in-laws' house. I was too tired to think now so I went into the room to take a shower before sleeping for a while, I need to talk with her tommorow, yes tommorow...

I mumbled with sleepy tone before fall asleep on the bed.

P/S; 🤔🤔🤔

Next update tonight ? Hehe