TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]

L I S A
The couple just arrived. The arrival of the dark red car with the latest model from the Mercedes Benz brand, damn this little chicken is very rich even though she looks damp. She parked next to the parking lot of my cars where there was a yellow Lamborghini Aventador and a black Ranger Roger, oh ya Jennie's cute car was there too, her yellow Volkswagen.

She smirked at me.

"Do you see what I'm see?", she playfully asked me.

"No. You're too small..."

"Yah! Aish..."

"How much this time?", I asked while walked towards her damn new car then knock the front.

"Yah! Don't touch it!"

"Turn on the engine, let me heard how your new girl can scream loudly",

"What??", replied Chaeyoung who was about to go inside then turned to us.

"Jisoo's new gir---"

"Shut up bitch. I'm not married yet!", she quickly shut my mouth with her palm, just make me laughing.

"Manoban..."

The firmly voice came from Jennie to me.

"Mianhee!", I grinning.

Jisoo and I spent some time outdoors chatting about the new release of our favorite car model.

"I heard McLaren will release their latest model next month, interested?", she smirked at me.

"I will just asked Jennie first about this"

"Bro, why you need to asked her first?", She added frustrated.

"Because I have wife and you're not yet"

"Bla bla bla... She won't allow you then just like before. This time your favorite car will just be 3 in the world"

"Argh!", I sighed out.

This bish really good in instigated me to attend the inauguration of the ceremony however. I already have a sports car and a high -end model car. But Jennie didn't allow me to buy another new one. She said it would just be wasted and useless since we have two kids. High -powered cars like the Lamborghini can only accommodate for two people and it is very dangerous for a small child due to the strong impact of the engine and the noisy sound. But I love it!!!

I sighed.

I need to persuade her soon, no matters what.

J E N N I E.

I dreamed of something that looked natural, beautiful and calm like a theme in the garden. Maybe more white flowers and green leaf arrangements on the aisle, said the Aussie woman to me with excitement. She asked me to be her wedding dress designer later, she put her full trust on me to fulfilled her wish.

After finishing the discussion with Chaeyoung, we just saw their appearance from outside coming towards us.

"Where you've been going?", I asked.

"I just went out to see Jisoo's new car", she replied while grinning. I just nodded and turn to Chaeyoung back.

"So how about the discussion?", asked that pure Korean woman to Chaeyoung before sat beside her.

"Dont worry , we have a good discussion, everything will go smoothly.. hopefully"

Chaeyoung smiled.

"I can't wait", Jisoo replied with her puppy eyes. I just chuckled softly.

"Chu, don't be shy to asked me anything about having a kids okay", added that Thai woman while smile widely.