TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]

L I S A
This is very annoying. Why is there must have a kissing scene in every drama? But luckily for Jennie they only made edits that really looked right and clear. They all know that this little woman is mine, no one dares do that to a married woman ... Plus she is the wife of an Army Captain. Unless the person is willing to get kicked from me.

Sunday.

I accompanied my wife and the kids also here to the hypermarket to buy kitchen items and necessities that had run out for daily use. I only wore gray shorts and a sleeveless black shirt. Just bring myself, this is because Jennie holds all the wallets, debit cards, cash for me. She looks like a diva grandma when bring her Chanel handbag and wallet in this damn hypermarket.

“Can I get some chocolate, Mummy?”, asked Liam with his grinny smile at Jennie.

“Sure”, she simply replied.

“Hey buddy! Get a full chocolate of basket now”, I whispered while giggled.

“Yayyyyy!”, he jumped happily and grab the basket for himself without Jennie realized. I will be get scolded by my beautiful grandma soon for sure, for letting the boy eat too many sweets. But at least I was scolded by the beautiful woman, such a blessing. Haha.

“What you want, My Girl?”, I asked Jane while she on my arms.

“Mummy~ can I get some ice cream?”, asked Jane with her spoiling voice. I smile widely looked at this cutie.

They will asked the "Big Boss" first before getting something they want because Jennie knows better what is good for the health and growth of the children who are growing up.

If they asked me, I would just probably let them to take what ever they want even the whole store, just look at Liam. He smiled broadly from earlier after getting what he loves.

“I will take 6 boxes of ice cream for you okay”, I smile sweetly to my daughter, she cheered in delight as she clapped her hands.

The fridge must be full with their sweets later, then it will be fun for them to enjoy while studying or whenever they want.

“Yah! What is this??”

Jennie shouted not too loud but enough to make me deaf just because the quantities of the sweets Jane and Liam take. They just grinning and point their fingers to me.

“Lisa?”

“Why?? Let them get what they want, Wifey”, I added with calm tone.

“Oh my gosh, but that was too much for them, Lisayah...”, she sighed looked at me.

I peck her lips softly and smile widely, to avoided from getting nagging again, she waistfully.

“You will get your sweetness tonight too, don't worry”

“Yahhh! Aish”

-

“Thank you Baba! You are the best!”

Say the twins to me with their cute smiles. I chuckled then stroke their heads.

-
-
-
-
-

( A little smuts here, skip if you want bestie ) but i know u guys wouldn't 😂👌🏻

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Ahhhhh Daddy~”

Jennie moaning about to boom the room after get my hard thrust inside her precious womanhood.

I laid her on the bed and pull in my length inside her, then move my waist with fast ,fast and fast cause this kitten get her super pleasure and high desire. After my precum come out, she sat on my top and BANG up and down while moans so hard. I smirked with satisfied then hold her waist to support her body. She bend down her body to me, allowed to sucking her fucking hard nipples which getting stone and smooth breasts on my palm , squeezing it hardly while she fuck me deeply.

Ughh my Godddd, yeah yeah fuck me like that my Queen”

I mumbled, clenched my feets tightly.

“Y-you so huge, L-lisa AHHHH-”

I cutted her sentences by move my waist more faster, fuck harder her pussy untill reached her climax on my cock.

I feels like got an electrion from her cum on me, we was panting and breathless.

“Another position”

“Huh?”

I laid her on the bed and facing back, quickly slid my cock inside her again without warning cause Jennie flinched so hard while gripped the bedsheet tightly.

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust, thrust , thrust

Fuck you, Jennie Kim. You're so good and sweet as well. Ahh.

I squirt inside her deeply and pulled out my good buddy.

You work hard too much tonight, Little Buddy.

I chuckled softly and kissed Jennie lips passionately, caressed her naked body.

“Thank you, my Wifey. I love you so much, Jennie”, I whispered on her ear, she turned to me then stroke my face softly.

“I love you...”, she responded then fall asleep.

-

Skip skip skip skip!

Next Morning

“Good morning, my Queen”, I greeted her with a sweet tone. She walked towards me who was on the veranda, vibing my morning with cigarettes.

“I told you to not smoking in our bedroom, ain't me?”, she waistfully, showed up her scary face to me.

“I got a ‘morning wake up’ now. So I can't go straightly to the backyard”, I explained. It's damn 6:25 in the morning, I just sat on the bedroom balcony, take a fresh air by looking at the beautiful view of the Han river.

“I’m sorry, Wifey...”, Lisa grinning. I stood up and about to kiss her lips, she pushed me away slowly.

“Waeee?”

“You smelling”

“Oh come on..., give me my morning kiss pleaseeee”

“No. Go take a shower first. I hate smoking smells”

She gave a death glared while backwards.

“Okayyy~~”

J E N N I E
Since I don't have any filming day this week, I want to invited Lisa's cousin, Chaeyoungnie and Jisoo to our home for lunch together. Well they're Liam and Jane’s favourite aunties. The two will get married soon, Chaeyoung has just finished with her work in managing her studio location, and they will start talking about their marriage with us, asking for suggestions and advice. And that Manoban take a day off today, she does it whenever she wants and she still in plans to build a company for me, developing deep talent in Designer.

“Can I asked you for something?”, she suddenly asked.

“What?”

“I have a pen, drawing book and pencil...”

I raise my eyebrows in confused looked at her.

“Can you draw your dream house for me?”, she put the things and smile at me.

“Why?”

“I just want to see your talent in design your own house”

“...Really?”

“We have discussed about this right? Just show me”

I just nodded and take about an hour to finished the drawing. She grabbed the result then gave me a long-peck on my lips before walked away.

“Yahhhhh!!”, I shouted just make she laughing.

-

-

-

-

-

p/s; this is just a random ideas come out from my mind now 😴 next update is tommorow noon! Stay tuned bestieeeeeeeee