FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]

It has been already 3 days that the kids have been at their grandmother and grandfather's house. After this I would go to pick them up to go home back. They really loves when they can stay at my in-laws' house, this is because they are free to do anything without being forbidden like their Mommy always does. My mother and father-in-law are also very kind to them, they often fulfilled all the requests of their naughty grandchildren.

After showering I walked to the dressing room to choose what clothes I should wear to go out soon.

Ring... ring... ringgg.

My smartphone rang. I walked quickly to the bedside table and picked up the phone to answered.

"Hello? Yes Mek" My mother called.

"Yes, they are still on school holidays. When do you want us to come?" My mother called to tell me to take my children to her house. They also haven't seen Chiquita for the first time because they just returned from Thailand.

It's been a long time since I visited them, the last time if I'm not mistaken was a year ago. Now the children have also grown up well, Louis can also walk on his own. They must be missing their grandchildren.

"Okay Mek, tomorrow I would take them to visit you and Daddy. Take care of your health, okay? I love you"

As soon as the call ended, I rushed back to the dressing room to put on a shirt and pants and then left the house.

"How about if we have a little party tonight? We roasting a marshmallows and bbq?" I asked my kids while driving home.

"I wantttt!!! Ahyeon often does that with her Mommy. I also want to do that with you, Daddy", replied Jane with enthusiasm.

"I like barbecue, Daddy. I want a lot of sausage!", added Liam.

"I want a corn, Daddy!, Louis added in his cute tone and laughed sweetly. I smiled and nodded my head. We will stop at the supermarket first to buy goods and food to use tonight.

Fillets
Wagyu beef
Cheese sausage / Jumbo sausage
Corn
Broccoli
Chocolate milk
Banana Milk
Ice cream
Marshmallows
Seasoning ingredients
Coca-Cola
And some other kitchen items.

Barbecue Check ✅

I got out of the car and put on the baby carrier first to bring Chiquita with me. The other children came down and jumped happily.

"Kids, listen. Don't go anywhere alone okay? Liam hold your siblings' hands together", I warned them first and they agreed with my rules.

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!", Jane shouted happily as she held Louis's hand.

"Let's go!"

As soon as I finished shopping for things for the barbecue this night, I brought them home.

"Is Mommy at home, Daddy?, asked Liam.

"Mommy is at work, my Boy"

"Is she will joining us for tonight?"

"Daddy not sure about that, Liam. She'll be home early if she's not busy"

"Can I call Mommy for a minute?"

"Sure...", I dialed Jennie's number and gave it to Liam. Not long after that Jennie answered the phone call.

"Hello, my beautiful mommy, what are you doing now?"