SIXTEEN [M]

Three days later.
-

It's 10 in the night. Liam and Jane already going to sleep inside their room. I sat on my work desk inside of our bedroom and make a review of the reports for the last time before making a report tomorrow to the superior officer.

I take a glanced on Jennie who just done take a shower while towel just wrapped around her body between chest and thigh. Her hair was wet with her smooth skin being exposed clearly. I got a blue balls everyday for having to restrain my animal lust towards her. I gulped hardly while covered my bulge which getting aroused with her body with the cushion. She's too sexy with that looks. How can I survived if she always like this everyday without touching her. I cleached my fist in desire. I really want to touch her so bad, but I couldn't.

“Close the light if you've done with your work”,she simply spoke without looked at me while drying her hair infront of mirror.

“Jen... Can we talked for a while?”,I spoke with calm tone. Look at her. She just nodded and go to her closet.

“Sit down first”,I looked at her patiently.

“Just say what you wanna talk about”,she coldly replied while wore her white lingerie.

“Jennie... Please. How long do you want us to be like this?”

She walked towards the bed and looked at her phone.

“I'm talking with you”,

“Yes , I'm listening”, she simply replied while typing her phone, texting with someone while smiling.

“...Put your phone down first, we're talk about us”

“Just---”,I take her phone and throw on the ground harshly.

“PLEASE RESPECT ME AS YOUR HUSBAND, JENNIE MANOBAN! I'M STILL YOUR HUSBAND! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE NOBODY , ITS FUCKING HURTING ME SO MUCH!!”

She was suprised. I damaged her phone in a rage. She getting less and less respectful with me, ignoring me, care about others things than me. I don’t ever want to use angerness on her. I love her. Fucking really love her. But her extreme attitude boiled down the feeling of patience I had long kept.

“Tell me! Let me know, what else should I do for you to love me back, Jen. Please stop treating me like stranger meanwhile we're married. It's fucking hurting me”

“You are so selfish, Lisa”

A soft voice in firmly from her come out with a low tone. She staring at me with her anger, frustration, sadness, persecution in the eyes.

“Am I selfish? What in your mind Jennie Kim”

“Cheater... You are cheater!”,She shouted loudly infront of me, suddenly the tears were being my weakness from her came out flowing on the cheeks slowly. I tried to touch her, she backwards.

“Please... Forgive me, Jen. I already regret for all my past actions. I do that just because lust, not love, the woman I love is just you, only you”

“Am I not enough for you , Lalisa?”

“Tell me what I'm lacking untill you can cross over to do such a thing to me”,she spoke while look down, crying.

I shake my head slightly.

“You're more than enough for me---”

“THEN WHY YOU FUCK OTHER WOMAN BEHIND ME!”

I was dumbfounded. She still hurt about the past things I did.

“Fine, I hurt you. Tell me what I should do to atone for my wrongs against you”, I stood up straightly infront of her, look at her sobbing in silence. I really want to hugged her tightly, won't let her go again. But she keep avoided me for come closer.

My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें