Between The Lines ⚜ Ch. 1

Princess Gia Ranieri of The Kingdom of Italy Arts Academy, first year - 15 ✧❈✧

Arts Academy, first year - 15
✧❈✧

"They'll be back soon, you know."

Princess Gia grinned. "Let them watch." Her lips locked with her boyfriend Zolton's again. They carried on for a while until her friends returned.

As they walked in, Magda rolled her eyes. "Don't you two ever stop to breathe?" 

Sumalee pursed her lips. "I was this close to drowning myself in the toilet rather than have to listen to you carrying on."  

Gia laughed, finally pulling away. "Oh stop it you two."

The girls took seats across from the amorous couple in the Arts school common area.

"Have you seen the orchestra dresses for this year?" Magda asked.

"They look so terribly cheap," the princess drawled, lounging next to Zolton. 

Sumalee nodded. "I know. The paint brushes seem of lower quality this year too."

"Whatever is the Academy coming to?" Gia said, stealing a grape from her boyfriend. 

Magda gave her a look. "Next thing you know, people will be paying off the conductors for first chair."

"Heaven forbid," the princess replied, returning the look. "At least the cellos aren't as competitive as the violins."

"True," the girl nodded. "But you wouldn't believe how fierce it is with the harps."

Sumalee raised a brow. "Aren't there three of you?"

"Exactly."

Just then, the bell tolled, calling them back for their midday classes.

Gia sat up and fixed her hair. "Well I'll see you all later." Leaning down to kiss Zolton, she remembered. "Oh, by the way Sumalee, I used your coconut oil. Hope you don't mind." She smiled and took her expensively embroidered bookbag, having no idea what the afternoon would hold for her.